“...its origin and purpose still a total mystery.”

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Re The X Files...

I saw the original run of the show. By the time we were about three or four seasons in, we wondered if even Chris Carter knew where this was going to go. It was kind of like this:

xf1.jpg

Now, in the final episode of the original series run, they did indeed try to tie it all together. It pretty much ended up like this:

xf3.jpg

Never mind the revival series from a couple of years ago...

U

User.45

Re The X Files...

I saw the original run of the show. By the time we were about three or four seasons in, we wondered if even Chris Carter knew where this was going to go. It was kind of like this:

Now, in the final episode of the original series run, they did indeed try to tie it all together. It pretty much ended up like this:

Never mind the revival series from a couple of years ago...
And this is exactly why I say nobody missed anything by not watching:)

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Okay this has been bothering me since they found the darn thing. They keep shooting it face-on (or almost), so you don’t get a good look at its full shape.

The articles keep describing it as four-sided, but even from a slightly oblique angle it doesn’t look like four 90 degree angles.

So someone else has already found it and, as I suspected, it looks more like it’s three-sided.

230AB23B-920F-4868-B148-FC80CCD07E0F.jpeg

Maybe these are different aliens.

iMi

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
I don’t know what this this is... but maybe it’s just a tribute to the victims of erectile disfunction?

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
It also reminds me of the monolith from Agents of SHIELD. The one that originally gave power.

Gutwrench

Site Champ
Reaction score
Oh, no doubt life exists elsewhere but I have a difficult time believing space aliens go through all the effort to secretly visit us merely to put a probe in our butt, erase our memory, then leave. C’mon people.

U

User.45

Oh, no doubt life exists elsewhere but I have a difficult time believing space aliens go through all the effort to secretly visit us merely to put a probe in our butt, erase our memory, then leave. C’mon people.
B-b-but anal probe data aggregator sounds like the most feasible answer as to why the monolith is here.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score

Don't kink shame the damn aliens, man.

...unless you're into that sorta thing.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Or that alien life forms with technology we could never understand travel trillions of miles just to leave a crop circle. Seems legit.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
That they're a technologically advanced species, easily capable of traversing the vast gulfs of space between the stars, doesn't change the fact that they could still be a bunch of petty fuckers out for shits and giggles.

The whole notion of screwing with the rubes could be a universal constant.

Top Bottom
1 2