1-6 Commission, Why Does The GOP Not Want One?

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
My theory is that it will make elements of the GOP look bad, the leader of the GOP, Despicable Donny, and we all know the GOP can’t tolerate that. According to Mitch McConnell there are many prosecutions going on based on individuals who stormed the Capitol, but what they want to avoid if possible is examining and highlighting events leading up to the insurrection. Yes, use that word, it was a half assed insurrection. And what about Congressmen/women taking insurrectionists on reconnaissance tours of the Capitol the day before?

Maybe behind a pay wall, use reader mode:

Tucket Carlson seems to be referring to himself:

U

User.45

Mitch McConnell's words are lighter than a pamphlet. Although as a moral invertebrate he is an interesting creature on his own, what I find way more fascinating is people caring about whatever he's saying, when other than the death of a SCOTUS justice, literally nothing can happen that makes him not obfuscate, oppose and obstruct. He's like an atomic clock when it comes to this and instead of attention, he deserves to be outvoted and ignored.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
Mitch McConnell's words are lighter than a pamphlet. Although as a moral invertebrate he is an interesting creature on his own, what I find way more fascinating is people caring about whatever he's saying, when other than the death of a SCOTUS justice, literally nothing can happen that makes him not obfuscate, oppose and obstruct. He's like an atomic clock when it comes to this and instead of attention, he deserves to be outvoted and ignored.

atomic clock, ring wraith, take your pick...

960x0.jpg

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Republicans don't want to be part of the commission because they can then say it's little more than a Democrat witch hunt because they weren't (refused to be) part of the commission. It's transparent as fuck but it's the only hail mary they have.

Top Bottom
1 2