17 Year-old Blue Lives Matter Activist with AR 15 Charged With Murder After Two Killed at Protest

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
oh that is funny.

stated a while ago, governors are to blame for the laws passed & cops for how the enforce said laws, if you want to be stuck on :"the cops started it" that is on you. I am not forgetting that aspect of it, I am pointing out with links no less that people are on their own w/o help from the cops due to orders from their governors.

Nope. Some cops say that but they’re just whining. They say ‘why won’t you let me do my job?’ Well, it’s not your JOB to kill unarmed black men and teargas peaceful protesters. Go do your REAL job of keeping neighborhoods safe and stop shooting anything that moves.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
oh that is funny.

stated a while ago, governors are to blame for the laws passed & cops for how the enforce said laws, if you want to be stuck on :"the cops started it" that is on you. I am not forgetting that aspect of it, I am pointing out with links no less that people are on their own w/o help from the cops due to orders from their governors.
Which I pointed out when you moved from the arsonists protestors, skipped blaming the police, jumped to politicians, then the governors.

Only one of those groups in that list are pulling the literal physical triggers. Yet that's the group you continually skip over for blame.

Which is why I say goalposts. I eagerly await to hear when you start blaming unwed mothers & absent fathers to complete the trope of those who say the things you do.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
Nope. Some cops say that but they’re just whining. They say ‘why won’t you let me do my job?’ Well, it’s not your JOB to kill unarmed black men and teargas peaceful protesters. Go do your REAL job of keeping neighborhoods safe and stop shooting anything that moves.
did you even read what I linked?

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
Which I pointed out when you moved from the arsonists protestors, skipped blaming the police, jumped to politicians, then the governors.

Only one of those groups in that list are pulling the literal physical triggers. Yet that's the group you continually skip over for blame.

Which is why I say goalposts. I eagerly await to hear when you start blaming unwed mothers & absent fathers to complete the trope of those who say the things you do.
what thread are we on?
17 Year-old Blue Lives Matter Activist with AR 15 Charged With Murder After Two Killed at Protest

it appears YOU are the one moving the goal post here.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
what thread are we on?

it appears YOU are the one moving the goal post here.
I drifted with your drifting. It's when you began adding numerous other goalposts I begged for mercy out of concern for your back trying to cart all those.

Remember?
And here we go on WI.

police are just watching it all burn, hence the reason regular citizens are stepping up, we are ALL going to pay for this cluster fuck as those businesses that burn leave people unemployed, who ends up with the tab for that? those still with jobs.
So the question is, why are the police watching it burn? After all, once again it's because of their actions we have the unrest. Still not willing to give the police their share of the burden here? Instead wash your hands of outside individuals who come into their city, and basically escalate things further. That's who you want to imagine is 'stepping up' in all of this.

Interesting approach.

cops have no duty to protect, in places like portland the governor told them to stand down, even limited them to what they could use so they have their hands tied behind their back. go arrest arsonist and get accused of even more police brutality because OMG you dared stop an arsonist.

SOME cops are indeed to blame, just like ALL the POS Mfing politicians who passed a gazillion laws the cops enforce in the first place, you need POLITICIANS to CHANGE the laws and rules of engagement for the cops.
I didn't start the journey. I just mistakenly went along for the ride.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Let's account for the basics of the situation here.

At 17, he's not legally entitled to carry a weapon in public, let alone brandish one in force.

His mother drove him across state lines to participate in the counter-protests.

He wasn't there protecting anyone's property specifically, merely walking the streets alongside the crowds, gun in hand.

At some point, he allegedly shot into the crowd of people, potentially instigating the response we saw on the video.

After shooting the two people in that video, an act that could be considered self defense only if he didn't instigate the fight to begin with, he fired into a fleeing crowd of people.

There's almost no chance in hell this kid will be able to successfully plea self defense. It doesn't matter that others were breaking the law around him, destroying property, and acting uncivilized. He had no personal stake in the situation, and likely escalated the situation through his overeagerness to fire his weapon.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
Let's account for the basics of the situation here.

1.At 17, he's not legally entitled to carry a weapon in public, let alone brandish one in force.

2.His mother drove him across state lines to participate in the counter-protests.

3.He wasn't there protecting anyone's property specifically, merely walking the streets alongside the crowds, gun in hand.

4.At some point, he allegedly shot into the crowd of people, potentially instigating the response we saw on the video.

5.After shooting the two people in that video, an act that could be considered self defense only if he didn't instigate the fight to begin with, he fired into a fleeing crowd of people.

6.There's almost no chance in hell this kid will be able to successfully plea self defense. It doesn't matter that others were breaking the law around him, destroying property, and acting uncivilized. He had no personal stake in the situation, and likely escalated the situation through his overeagerness to fire his weapon.
1 he ended up alone, he was under adult supervision when he was with his buddies
2 mother of the year award there, f'ing moron that she is.
3 so?
4 plenty of speculation there, of course R-wing posters claim he was shot at first.
5. all bullets hit their intended targets.
6 depends on how the law is interpreted in the state, he has a lawyer already and it was overzealous to charge him with first degree .

any way it's sliced trash got taken out that night, KID is potentially fucked employment wise , glad to no police precinct will consider him for employment due to liability. IF he does end up in jail well, play stupid games/win stupid prizes.

118688896_2771155839829551_4119385935138123939_o.jpg

Renzatic

Reaction score
1 he ended up alone, he was under adult supervision when he was with his buddies
3 so?
4 plenty of speculation there, of course R-wing posters claim he was shot at first.
6 depends on how the law is interpreted in the state, he has a lawyer already and it was overzealous to charge him with first degree .

any way it's sliced trash got taken out that night, KID is potentially fucked employment wise , glad to no police precinct will consider him for employment due to liability. IF he does end up in jail well, play stupid games/win stupid prizes.

1. What does that matter? He still ended up alone.

2. Yeah.

3. Vigilantism is illegal. Straight up.

4. If he was being shot at, ask yourself why it is was a guy with a skateboard that was running up on a kid armed with an AR15.

5. Intended or not, it all depends on whether those bullets were legally fired or not.

6. That depends on who instigated the fight. If he started the fight with the intentions of using it as an excuse to kill someone, then he's guilty of 1st degree murder.

Also, I'm pretty sure that picture is fake news.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
3 so?

118688896_2771155839829551_4119385935138123939_o.jpg

I just searched the Wisconsin sex offender DB - he’s not in there. Screenshots are easy to fake.

Those were human beings killed, not trash.

Renzatic

Reaction score
Those were human beings killed, not trash.

This is a mistake I see a lot of liberals make on the internet.

Don't try to appeal to the sympathies of those who entirely lack it. All they care about is seeing libtards bleed. People like RIttenhouse provide them their entertainment.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
This is a mistake I see a lot of liberals make on the internet.

Don't try to appeal to the sympathies of those who entirely lack it. All they care about is seeing libtards bleed. People like RIttenhouse provide them their entertainment.
So I shouldn’t have felt bad for calling him a racist?

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
So I shouldn’t have felt bad for calling him a racist?
the left uses that tactic all the time that it has lost any meaning, any time you guys get countered on anything your default answer appears to be calling someone racist. so fire away since it doesn't mean shit anymore.

Renzatic

Reaction score
the left uses that tactic all the time that it has lost any meaning, any time you guys get countered on anything your default answer appears to be calling someone racist. so fire away since it doesn't mean shit anymore.

Everyone knows that calling someone racist is the "if you hate America so much then why don't you just GET OUT" of the left.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Well luckily for me the counters so far have been fabricated screenshots and other lies.

By the way, Kenosha was quiet last night. The far-right pieces of garbage didn’t show up with guns, and the protest was peaceful. Guess the gun-humping wannabe vigilantes are the real problem. Maybe they should try some enlargement pills instead of compensating for it with firearms.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
Well luckily for me the counters so far have been fabricated screenshots and other lies.

By the way, Kenosha was quiet last night. The far-right pieces of garbage didn’t show up with guns, and the protest was peaceful. Guess the gun-humping wannabe vigilantes are the real problem. Maybe they should try some enlargement pills instead of compensating for it with firearms.
yeah, all those businesses burning are nothing to look at..............

Renzatic

Reaction score
yeah, all those businesses burning are nothing to look at..............

You know how you have all these people running around saying we should show these protesters we mean business, and put them down first thing? You know how someone almost always replies that doing so would only make things worse? This is prime example as to why the latter is usually right.

See, when people congregate into a mob, they eventually starting acting almost as one very large, very angry animal. If someone tries to exert some force to break things up, the mob won't quietly acquiesce to this sudden showing of stern, fatherly authority, it'll return that force in kind. The more you fight a mob, the more a mob fights back.

This is what happened in Kenosha. It started out tense, but relatively peaceful. Then the police came in wanting to make a point, and start pushing people around. It turned into a small riot shortly thereafter. Once the police left, and the National Guard came in to pick up the slack, using the usual, not at all likely to impress people on the gun forums tactics, it simmered back down again.

You don't fight a mob. You corral it, and let it burn itself out.

Top Bottom
1 2