17 Year-old Blue Lives Matter Activist with AR 15 Charged With Murder After Two Killed at Protest

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
fucking spot on , that's 3 bags of oreos and one bag of mothers cookies you guys owe me

pay up bitches.......... please read the whole damn article.
Failure 2B: Bullies bullying bullies is the new bullying.
At some point, the convicted sex offender throws something at Kyle. It looks like Kyle’s counterfeit confidence in his mastery of the situation is shot, because he immediately attempts to retreat. This emboldens several of the more belligerent protesters, including the thrower. They elect to pursue Kyle.

I still, for the life of me cannot understand the ‘why’ of this. They had won. The silly man-child was defeated and running off with his tail between his legs. Had they let Kyle run away, we have no incident to discuss. But they just could not help themselves. It wasn’t enough to win, they had to rub it in. These are not protesters anymore. They’re now bullies and none too bright.

Failure 2C: Knowing when to quit is for quitters!
The bullies pursue the retreating Kyle. In the videos, Kyle is obviously in full retreat. I don’t know what is going through his head, but I suspect he had begun to realize that oper8r life is not the video game fantasy he thought it was. The delusions his parents should have trained out of him are crumbling. It could have been over then. Some hilarious YouTube videos of Kyle being chased off by a group of brave protesters would have been a crushing victory for the pursuers. Imagine the memes!

Of course, that is exactly when something truly, magnificently stupid happens. This will not be the stupidest thing to happen over the course of what follows. However, it will push the consequences for everybody’s foolishness across the point of no return.

Failure 3C: Into the breach.
Several protestors take advantage of Kyle’s fall to physically assault him. I want to pause for a moment to acknowledge that some of these people probably felt they were helping to apprehend a rampaging killer. That is noble. It is also stupid on at least two levels. First, Kyle was not a rampaging killer, nor did any of his behavior up to this point resemble one. Second, Kyle was well-armed and terrified. Nevertheless, unencumbered by comprehension or objective reasoning, several brave souls attacked.

Failure of Law and Order™: Three convicted felons picked a fight with kid during some riots. It is absolutely unfair to hold protesters responsible for the actions of a few bad apples. Conversely, you cannot pretend there are no bad apples. That’s also how objectivity works. If you believe that a few bad cops warrants defunding the whole of law enforcement, or if you’ve ever argued that a few bad gun owners is justification for banning guns, then you might want to take a good look at some of the peaceful protests we have been enjoying in 2020. If you are mad, save some of that righteous fury for those who give a peaceful movement a bad name. There is plenty of stupid to go around, please apply your scorn appropriately.

Last edited:

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Facebook ignored over 450 reports about the call to arms in Kenosha. Imagine if there was no Facebook, or if they actually gave a shit about anything other than maximizing rage-clicks. We’d have 2 fewer shooting victims and a 17-year old wouldn’t be headed to prison.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
FF9964DB-5D72-48A5-9859-3787EE7F4962.jpeg
Facebook ignored over 450 reports about the call to arms in Kenosha. Imagine if there was no Facebook, or if they actually gave a shit about anything other than maximizing rage-clicks. We’d have 2 fewer shooting victims and a 17-year old wouldn’t be headed to prison.

If the morons shot had left the kid alone .......

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
What? He might have gone on to shoot more people?
Exactly.

Here's thing I don't think a few refuse to see. It's easy for many Black people to go all 'militant' and see the worst in White people when it's deserved or undeserved. You saw early on though, when BLM critics were making up riots happening then, and making it sound like BLM was about Black people only talking about their lives. You saw it was actually people of various races saying Black Lives Matter. It's people giving a shit about other people, and recognizing that shit keeps happening to one group of people over & over that doesn't happen to them. Shit that people recognized and were tired of seeing. Then you see a group of asshats who don't have an issue, or think confed monuments in friggin' New Mexico should stay, bringing arms. Who the hell is stepping up with fucking skateboards and no training trying to stop people armed with bow & arrow, pistols, and rifles?

The issue isn't why did these guys do something like that.

The issue is WHY they had to do something like that, that risks life & limb?

In each occasion, those men were not Black. They were guys who were trying to protect others, and seem to do so instinctively for others. ANY others.

WHY are they trying to protect people?

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
pointing out the fact it was self defense and that your narrative does not fit what you want is not "defending"............

Pointing out the “fact” that it was self-defense? That’s not a fact one way or the other - it’s a determination made based on other facts.

The most important determination will be made by a jury with all the facts made available to them. At this point, it is only an opinion that it is self-defense.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
Pointing out the “fact” that it was self-defense? That’s not a fact one way or the other - it’s a determination made based on other facts.

The most important determination will be made by a jury with all the facts made available to them. At this point, it is only an opinion that it is self-defense.
my opinion is based on video shown, even your video, yours if flawed to the degree you deem him a killer.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
If the other guy managed to land his shot, we'd be here arguing which of them was the good guy with the gun.
MISSING THE Laugh emoty..

wtf is " good " about going to defend shit that is NOT yours ? TWO stacks of morons are meeting and turning things into a bigger shit show than it needs to be, I fucking feel for the business owners that are losing everything and for all the people unemployed due to all these angry retards who fuck everyone over except the very people they are angry about BUT in what fucking mind does it look ok to strap on an AR and got play fucking batman? " Oh look I am going to scare me up some libtards & own those pieces of shit" , r-wing morons fucking baffle me, IF it's your business that is in peril OR if you got HIRED to be there THEN I could probably understand, but to put yourself in that position just for the fuck of it? you are asking for a fucking Darwin award & worse you are going to earn it for free. business owners can defend their own shit OR HIRE someone to do so , cops ain't doing shit since their hands are tied but that does not mean a bunch of thugs should go play call of duty and real life because there is no mother fucking reset button as the moron who just got shot found out.
My duty is to me/myself/I/my family, outside of that I don't particularly give a shit , if I fucking engage in ANY conflict it's MY fucking ass. let the shit burn.

ouimetnick

Power User
Reaction score
well aware you guys prefer it the other way, with the kid dead but he wanted to live so he gets a trial by 12 instead of getting carried by 6.

Lets be real, he and his mother put his life in danger. As the dumbass police chief said, "iF eVeRyOnE oBeYeD tHe CuRfEw" INCLUDING Kyle, this wouldn't have happened. He should have stayed home. If he was defending his own home against intruders, I would be singing a different tune.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
Lets be real, he and his mother put his life in danger. As the dumbass police chief said, "iF eVeRyOnE oBeYeD tHe CuRfEw" INCLUDING Kyle, this wouldn't have happened. He should have stayed home. If he was defending his own home against intruders, I would be singing a different tune.
here you go, and like I said, mom should pick up some charges for putting her son in that position.

ouimetnick

Power User
Reaction score
fucking spot on , that's 3 bags of oreos and one bag of mothers cookies you guys owe me

pay up bitches.......... please read the whole damn article.

Why does the RADICAL right have a fetish and obsession with pointing out a victim's history? I don't care that a guy was a previously convicted sex offender, doesn't give Kyle the right to shoot him. I don't care that George Floyd had a criminal past, it's not relevant and doesn't excuse the cop kneeling on his neck until he died especially over $20 bill. I don't care that Jacob Black had a warrant for his arrest, it doesn't justify 7 bullet holes in his back.

To be clear, the prior criminal convictions are relevant in court, but not when making an arrest. The job of the police is to enforce the law, not give a person with prior conviction(s) different treatment. The police are supposed to enforce the law, arrest and charge, NOT become the jury and executioner... So I'm baffled on how a person's past is relevant here.

I think we can agree that pedophiles can jump into the nearest fire though.

Top Bottom
1 2