17 Year-old Blue Lives Matter Activist with AR 15 Charged With Murder After Two Killed at Protest

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Showing once again that anyone can get access to an assault weapon, a deranged Blue Lives Matter activist shoots into a crowd of protesters, killing two, has been charged.

From The Daily Beast
Kyle Rittenhouse, a rifle-toting teenage Blue Lives Matter fan suspected of fatally shooting at least two people and injuring another during protests in Kenosha over the shooting of Jacob Blake, has been charged with murder.

Rittenhouse, 17, was arrested in Illinois and faces charges of first-degree intentional homicide, according to Lake County, Illinois Clerk of Courts public records.

So far, he is labeled a “fugitive from justice” in the complaint, which states that the teenager “fled the state of Wisconsin with intent to avoid prosecution for that offense.” He’s been assigned a public defender and was scheduled to appear at an extradition hearing on Aug. 28, according to court records.

shooter.png

BigMcGuire

Old Trekkie
Site Donor
Reaction score
Jeez. Never understood how weapons like that can be obtained... I understand personal defense weapons but an assault rifle like that should be reserved for LEO, special ops military, etc.

What little I've seen of these protests - and all the people armed - I'm surprised we don't see more actions like this.

In my own place of residence, last week, there was a tiny Trump2020 gathering and a even smaller BLM gathering - and yet there was blood and fights. Scary to see this so close to home (a few miles from my house).

I feel threatened just driving by these events in my car. No one with a weapon should be allowed at these events.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Trump's entire campaign from the beginning is white grievance against anybody not white getting "stuff." He demonizes Mexicans, Muslims, women of color, women in general, etc. He gives support to white supremacists and neo-Nazis. Of course his followers think they can go out and use violence against the groups their leader marginalizes; they think he'll pardon them or just not prosecute at all. I hope he loses in such a landslide that everybody ever associated with him will be afraid to show their faces anywhere. Right now, it's acceptable to be a racist but unacceptable to CALL somebody a racist. That is why this forum was created in the first place. So we can call a spade a spade without getting cancel-cultured by Weaselboy.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1298704445585448961/
Persons who were out after the curfew became engaged in some type of disturbance, and persons were shot. Everybody involved was out after the curfew. I’m not going to make a great deal of that, but the point is the curfew is in place to protect. Had persons not been out involved in violation of that, perhaps the situation that unfolded would not have happened. So, last night, a 17-year-old individual from Antioch, Illinois, was involved in the use of firearms to resolve whatever conflict was in place. The result of it is two people... are dead.

I wonder who's back the police chief's got? The fault of the guy who shot the protestors? Nah. It's the protestors fault for being out there after curfew. Otherwise they wouldn't have been out there for a guy from another state to shoot them.

Wait. Wouldn't that mean the shooter was out after curfew as well? But still...?

Yup, I can't imagine those in Kenosha would ever have an issue with their own law enforcement

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1298847525919690753/

BigMcGuire

Old Trekkie
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump's entire campaign from the beginning is white grievance against anybody not white getting "stuff." He demonizes Mexicans, Muslims, women of color, women in general, etc. He gives support to white supremacists and neo-Nazis. Of course his followers think they can go out and use violence against the groups their leader marginalizes; they think he'll pardon them or just not prosecute at all. I hope he loses in such a landslide that everybody ever associated with him will be afraid to show their faces anywhere. Right now, it's acceptable to be a racist but unacceptable to CALL somebody a racist. That is why this forum was created in the first place. So we can call a spade a spade without getting cancel-cultured by Weaselboy.

OK because this is PRSI related and because I'm a conservative, I ask that you allow me to play the devil's advocate here. Being that a lot of you consider Trump to be the devil, I would like to play the role of devil's advocate. I do this mostly to see your response not because I'm defending anyone or anything (personally). I don't intend to defend anyone - only spur discussion. Allow me to play this advocate for the sake of discussion:

Devil's Advocate Begin
------------------------------------------

Trump focuses on the problems that past administrations have allowed (by either ignorance or intent) to occur - such as the China / America trade deficit, South America's immigration being badly handled by previous administrations, almost ignored. I don't know if I'd call that as whites not getting stuff but more - whites having to solve the world's problems. Yes, we have a responsibility to do good when it is in our power to do so... but there's a fine line between handing out $ and helping people help themselves.

After seeing the police not allowed to protect businesses and livelihoods, I do see a call to action to do what the police won't do - standing up to the violent protesters that destroy property and livelihoods (mostly of minorities working these stores). The police need to be allowed to do their jobs - the last thing we need are vigilante idiots with guns doing what they think should be done.

------------------------------------------
Devil's Advocate End

I don't think it is acceptable to be a racist and I'm not seeing being racist as being acceptable (I do live in California). I do see a lot of people (not right wing) calling Trump a racist, and calling all Trump supporters racist as a general racism call. I think it's wrong to call all Trump supporters racist - while I do not discount that racism exists, I do think the calls of racism are a bit excessive - especially lumping large groups of people into a "racist" category --- I see this very similar to lumping all <insert race> here and calling it a generalized term. Call a spade a spade, but generalizing a group of people is usually wrong. I see way too much of this going on. Lumping a ton of people as racist (guilty until proven innocent) has got to stop.

It's going to be interesting to see how November turns out. Even here in California, the number of Trump 2020 gatherings, flags - are far more than it ever was in 2016. Which is surprising to me ... being in a blue state so close to Los Angeles.

On another note, I've had many ring wingers claim that Weaselboy was singling them out cuz he was anti-trump (they said). Quite a few of them are now forever suspended. This was back when I used to participate in PRSI (about a year ago) - just an observation.

Last edited:

BigMcGuire

Old Trekkie
Site Donor
Reaction score

Wow... that little tidbit (I didn't listen to the whole speech) sounds horrific. I will try to make time to listen to the whole speech but... not really sure how one could justify that. Maybe if he's talking about murders or something, but damn. lol. Just that little tidbit sounds horrible!

I can't get the full video to load?

Edit: DAMN!!!! If that's what he's talking about .... that's horrific.
1598541850473.png

I think this summarizes it well:
1598541990478.png

Last edited:

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Wow... that little tidbit (I didn't listen to the whole speech) sounds horrific. I will try to make time to listen to the whole speech but... not really sure how one could justify that. Maybe if he's talking about murders or something, but damn. lol. Just that little tidbit sounds horrible!

I can't get the full video to load?

Edit: DAMN!!!! If that's what he's talking about .... that's horrific.
View attachment 200

I think this summarizes it well:
View attachment 201
Bear in mind, Kenosha has had more than it's share of issues that have led to this. This wasn't some "holy cow, why did this isolated incident happen?"

Police violence is not uncommon in Wisconsin

The protests continued those that began after Floyd’s death and underscored the fact that police shootings of unarmed Black civilians are not new occurrences in Wisconsin, a state in which Black people make up just 6.7 percent of the population. According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the Milwaukee region has been home to a number of high-profile police shootings — particularly of Black and Latinx men — in the past two decades in which officers were not charged. One of the victims, 22-year-old Adam Trammell, died in 2017 after officers from the West Milwaukee Police Department broke down the door of his apartment and repeatedly tased him as he showered.

The 2019 police shooting of Ty’Rese West in Racine County, just north of Kenosha County, also resulted in no charges against the police. A police sergeant stopped West one evening for not having the proper lights on his bicycle. A struggle ensued after the sergeant thought West had a gun. The incident ended when the sergeant fatally shot West. The death sparked protests across Racine County, and West’s family has not stopped issuing calls for justice.

Who in the history of common sense & awareness of human beings thought this was EVER a good idea at anytime EVER?

Years of grassroots organizing after the police shooting of 21-year-old Kenosha County resident Michael Bell in 2004 led to the passing of a Milwaukee law in 2014 that prevents police officers from conducting their own investigations of officer-involved shootings. As in Blake’s case, an outside law enforcement body must step in to lead the investigation.

There's only ONE reason you let the suspected investigate themselves, especially when it involves shootings, where the perpetrator is already highly unlikely to face responsibility for their actions. That's like decided a thumb on the scale of justice wasn't enough & you need all four limbs on the scale as well to be sure. Then act surprised when people go "WTF?!" ...And it only took a decade to bring about that change. I wonder how many lives were lost in that time?

But in the wake of George Floyd’s death, criminal justice reform advocates have argued that law doesn’t go far enough, and protesters have demanded state legislators make changes to the criminal justice system. Some local officials across the state responded to these demands by terminating school district contracts with police officers. In June, Evers announced a legislative package that included banning chokeholds and no-knock warrants, adding the requirement that officers take deescalation training, and putting $1 million in grants toward community-based anti-violence programs, according to Wisconsin Public Radio.

However, lawmakers likely won’t vote on any of the proposals until next year. And the package of bills from the state’s Democratic governor has received little support from the Republican lawmakers who control the state’s legislature. On Monday, Republican Assembly Speaker Robin Vos called the governor’s package “liberal policies that will only deepen the divisions in our state.”

Evers has used Blake’s shooting to call for a renewed focus on race and policing in his state, saying in a statement Sunday, “We stand against excessive use of force and immediate escalation when engaging with Black Wisconsinites. ... In the coming days, we will demand just that of elected officials in our state who have failed to recognize the racism in our state and our country for far too long.”

We also need our ever present reminder that for some ( usually those who do the shooting ) aren't comfortable with any changes to the way things are going now...

But the governor’s statement — and proposed initiatives — have garnered pushback. Pete Deates, president of the union representing Kenosha police officers, denounced the governor’s statement, calling it “wholly irresponsible and not reflective of the hardworking members of the law enforcement community.” Deates asked that people “withhold judgment” about the shooting and let the investigation “play out fairly and impartially.”

Protesters in Kenosha and across the country are still demanding systemic change. Michael Bell Sr., the father of shooting victim Michael Bell, told the New York Times following the shooting of Blake, “The system is broken. The system here is broken.”

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
And the television wrap up version of the same thing I've been saying for years...
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1298953658856435712/

MAYBE have a weapon & be Black, deescalation is suddenly NOT an option.

Actually have a gun & shoot multiple people & kill, and be White. Go home, get a good night's rest, or we can go grab some BK! 🤬 Which ever works for you.

Here's the alternate reality version of our current world...

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Lock away shoplifters for the rest of their lives in a warehouse? Lock people up for having too many kids? I wonder why Kenosha is ok with white kids murdering protesters and cops shooting black people in the back.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
if the pedo that got the head shot or the armed felon who got his arm shot had killed the kid instead would it make the news?
arsonist are fucking shit up all over the place and you guys think they should simply stand by and let it all burn or else they are racist? would YOU let YOUR home & business burn down to the ground just because some POS assholes want to do it in the name of "justice"?
118522539_315909442800743_6959938485894419234_n.jpg

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
if the pedo that got the head shot or the armed felon who got his arm shot had killed the kid instead would it make the news?
arsonist are fucking shit up all over the place and you guys think they should simply stand by and let it all burn or else they are racist? would YOU let YOUR home & business burn down to the ground just because some POS assholes want to do it in the name of "justice"?
118522539_315909442800743_6959938485894419234_n.jpg
If it was the person who's property shot the arsonist, you wouldn't hear much. THIS was NOT that case. Trying to evoke the weakest defense for such an individual as this wannabe though says a lot.

If it's a person who travels to another state with militia buddies transporting a weapon to protect property they have no personal investment in, just to shoot someone. Not even sure if they are an arsonist, just a protestor of a cause they hate... That's what known as looking for a justification. It's bullshit.

So no, there's no amount of creative fabrication of events that will twist even the slightest consideration for this individual.

As far as the arsonists or whoever, it's for that city's police to handle. Mind you, THAT police is the very reason the unrest is occurring. A city & police who've embarked on behavior with a particular part of their citizenry for more than a decade. So perhaps the problems go a little further back then the arsonists, and that needs to be looked at. When that city of course isn't taking calls to deputize out of town wannabe armed militia types to help out, who then go on & kill. Once again reinforcing why the protests and the unrest are happening in the first place.

You really don't see how this feeds itself? 🤨

No matter how much yourself & others try to convince yourselves, you don't get one without the other. No one likes the destruction or the protests, but something had to happen for them to begin with in the first place. Perhaps looking at that as well, instead selectively deciding where to blame, would be an awesome step to take.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
If it was the person who's property shot the arsonist, you wouldn't hear much. THIS was NOT that case. Trying to evoke the weakest defense for such an individual as this wannabe though says a lot.

If it's a person who travels to another state with militia buddies transporting a weapon to protect property they have no personal investment in, just to shoot someone. Not even sure if they are an arsonist, just a protestor of a cause they hate... That's what known as looking for a justification. It's bullshit.

So no, there's no amount of creative fabrication of events that will twist even the slightest consideration for this individual.

As far as the arsonists or whoever, it's for that city's police to handle. Mind you, THAT police is the very reason the unrest is occurring. A city & police who've embarked on behavior with a particular part of their citizenry for more than a decade. So perhaps the problems go a little further back then the arsonists, and that needs to be looked at. When that city of course isn't taking calls to deputize out of town wannabe armed militia types to help out, who then go on & kill. Once again reinforcing why the protests and the unrest are happening in the first place.

You really don't see how this feeds itself? 🤨

No matter how much yourself & others try to convince yourselves, you don't get one without the other. No one likes the destruction or the protests, but something had to happen for them to begin with in the first place. Perhaps looking at that as well, instead selectively deciding where to blame, would be an awesome step to take.
police are just watching it all burn, hence the reason regular citizens are stepping up, we are ALL going to pay for this cluster fuck as those businesses that burn leave people unemployed, who ends up with the tab for that? those still with jobs.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
police are just watching it all burn, hence the reason regular citizens are stepping up, we are ALL going to pay for this cluster fuck as those businesses that burn leave people unemployed, who ends up with the tab for that? those still with jobs.

You are defending this murdering kid and calling him a "regular citizen" who is "stepping up"?

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
So the question is, why are the police watching it burn? After all, once again it's because of their actions we have the unrest. Still not willing to give the police their share of the burden here? Instead wash your hands of outside individuals who come into their city, and basically escalate things further. That's who you want to imagine is 'stepping up' in all of this.

Interesting approach.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
So the question is, why are the police watching it burn? After all, once again it's because of their actions we have the unrest. Still not willing to give the police their share of the burden here? Instead wash your hands of outside individuals who come into their city, and basically escalate things further. That's who you want to imagine is 'stepping up' in all of this.

Interesting approach.
cops have no duty to protect, in places like portland the governor told them to stand down, even limited them to what they could use so they have their hands tied behind their back. go arrest arsonist and get accused of even more police brutality because OMG you dared stop an arsonist.

SOME cops are indeed to blame, just like ALL the POS Mfing politicians who passed a gazillion laws the cops enforce in the first place, you need POLITICIANS to CHANGE the laws and rules of engagement for the cops.

BigMcGuire

Old Trekkie
Site Donor
Reaction score
Just from the pictures I've seen - whacking someone repeatedly in the head repeatedly with a skateboard who has an AR 15 ..... Is not the smartest thing one can do.

I still think bringing a loaded gun to a protest is a hell no... but these protests are getting so damn violent, I can see why people are. Just near my home town (a few miles from my house) a tiny little protest (under a few hundred) resulted in blood.

I am refraining from making comments that put me on one side or another because I have not taken the time necessary to understand all the facts.

I agree that if the police were allowed to do their jobs... people wouldn't feel the need ... - they shouldn't... feel the need to bring weapons. They should not.

Top Bottom
1 2