Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score

Mark

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
@JayMysteri0

the two twitter posts above referencing McDaniel's difficulty in convincing Republican voters that the 2020 Presidential election was NOT RIGGED and the upcoming January Senate elections are NOT ALREADY DECIDED is really really telling in rawness.

1 as much as i find it greatly difficult to believe that there are so many people who really do believe these conspiracies, their actual numbers appear to be very large. its mind boggling to me. i really struggle to believe there are so many stupid people. time and time again when i see these people interviewed i think that CNN or whatever news outlet had to work hard to find these NUT JOBS. but apparently they are everywhere.

2 it would be so, so very cool if these voters actually do decide to stay home in January and not vote since they think its rigged anyway and already decided. payback.

can Stacey do it again for us in Georgia?

Last edited:

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
So was Ronna lying before or is she lying now? Funny, she acts like the questions are stupid, even though she was part of the problem, putting those ideas about a rigged election into people’s heads in the first place. Good, I hope most Republicans stay home, lose all faith in the election system and let sane people pick the rulers of the country for a few decades at least.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The voter fraud thing from the right is really sad and pathetic. Here’s the latest thing they started.

They are crowdsourcing the claims of voter fraud, and the crowd believes there are MANY cases. It is a total 💩show. Clicking the ”source” of the info reveals videos from conspiracy theorists on YouTube? The Trumpers really have lost their minds.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I am going to need you all to take a seat, a deep breath, and savor ALL of this...

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1333412512763584512/

Twitter:
The office of Georgia Governor Brian Kemp reminds President Trump that state law prohibits the governor from interfering in the election after Trump asked Kemp to overrule the Georgia secretary of state, citing baseless claims of election fraud

“Georgia law prohibits the governor from interfering in elections. The Secretary of State, who is an elected constitutional officer, has oversight over elections that cannot be overridden by executive order,” said a Kemp spokesperson.
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1333429328017846277/

Karma can be such a bitch. 🥰🥰🥰

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I am going to need you all to take a seat, a deep breath, and savor ALL of this...

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1333412512763584512/

Twitter:

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1333429328017846277/

Karma can be such a bitch. 🥰🥰🥰

I expect there will be more Republicans willing to come out from the bubble as time goes on, but it's to the credit of governors and other state or county officials charged with certifying election results that they stand up to the egregious charges and lies offered by Trump in the meantime.

As to karma, I do confess to liking the possibility of Trump at least getting his clocks cleaned financially sometime after he arrives --finally shorn of all but a security detail among the protections of high office-- as a private citizen before the AG of New York State.

So having made an effort to move on from obsessions over politics this past weekend, I was only partly successful, but that's okay, I bumped into a delicious line from the great Italian poet Eugenio Montale, envisioning a declining Nero pondering his fate:

"I am the emperor of nothing, I don't even own a mousetrap."

lizkat

Reaction score
Meanwhile and right up to noon on Inauguration Day, Trump agency lackeys churn out changes in rules and regulations. There are so many still afoot that Pro Publica has color-coded them into four categories related to how close to done the new regs are.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

lizkat

Reaction score
The rubes are shelling out money to supposedly help with the legal fight over the evil liberals stealing the election. Um, the money is going straight to Trump, with only a small fraction going to the bogus legal fight. Trump knows he lost, but he is raking in massive amounts of money from the fools that support him:

I will never understand the die-hard supporters of Donald Trump. Never. Not for lack of trying. Just can't get it.

Mark

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
I will never understand the die-hard supporters of Donald Trump. Never. Not for lack of trying. Just can't get it.

they "SAW IT ON THE TEEE VEEE" so it must be true.

@lizkat im with you. i too have never seen anything like it.
its like 40 or 50 million can't see reality. (the other 20 million who voted for him are just plain and simple wanna-be-grifters)

it made me nearly crazy to constantly hear from interviewed trump supporters who "just knew he would be a good president. after all we saw how smart he was on The Apprentice".

24/7 conspiracy channel coming up in February with Trump News Network* **

i can't wait to see what Fox will do after Hannity, Justice what-ever-her-name-is, and Laura all leave Fox.
i wish Fox well. its in so many rural American homes that we all should be praying for more sanity on Fox.

* very easy way to be able to know which brands we boycott. will Goya be aligned with trump even more?
** First-Daughter will have an Hour of Power Shopping Segment

Last edited:

lizkat

Reaction score
* very easy way to be able to know which brands we boycott. will Goya be aligned with trump even more?
** First-Daughter will have an Hour of Power Shopping Segment

*** and I think see a few Trump SCOTUS picks in the whaling boat I had thought just had GOP congress critters in it up until recently.

ACB might be in that whaling boat too by now.jpg

Top Bottom
1 2