2020 USA Election Day

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
It’s come to my attention via NPR that the Texas State law passed several years ago (subsequently blocked and now unblocked) removed straight party voting...and I have to ask WTF WHY? What advantage for the Republican Party is perceived?? Last election my wife helped a confused fossil get her vote for Trump accomplished. I can see this hurting them as much as Democrats. It’s been stated that this will make the lines longer. Here in Harris County, Texas early voting starts 13Oct. 🤬

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
This is an excellent question. One also has to wonder how much Trump is hurting his chances with his own voters when sowing doubt into mail in voting while at the same time energizing Democrats even that much more. Republicans are surely not happy about his approach here.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
2020 in a nutshell thanks to covid-19 and our swell prez:

2020 in a nutshell.jpg

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
This is the exact reason the Republicans eliminated straight-ticket voting:

This picture truly disturbs Republicans in Texas apparently:

1601606659851.jpeg

PS - I think this is the same county they are targeting by removing all voting drop-off boxes except one. And they won’t tell anybody where it is. And they will randomly move it around in the middle of the night... because why even try to pretend they care about Democracy?

lizkat

Reaction score
This is the exact reason the Republicans eliminated straight-ticket voting:

This picture truly disturbs Republicans in Texas apparently:

View attachment 611

PS - I think this is the same county they are targeting by removing all voting drop-off boxes except one. And they won’t tell anybody where it is. And they will randomly move it around in the middle of the night... because why even try to pretend they care about Democracy?

Yep, it's Harris County they're doin' that dropbox reduction. Wow.

Blue wave, meet repression by resentful folks heading to minority.

lizkat

Reaction score
Well looks like people aren't just talking about turning out to vote, they're doing it in 2020.

Top Bottom
1 2