2021 NFL Season

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Couple of big stories today.

First, OBJ signed with the Rams. I think he "could" fit in well with Woods and Kupp, but I don't think Stafford will put up with his BS. So if he starts bitching about not getting the ball, it could go south in a hurry.

And from the nice story department, Cam has resigned with the Panthers. Seems the Darnold experiment wasn't going well even before he got hurt and Cam showed he still has it last year. Hoping he does well. He should have a couple more good years left in him.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Wow. Robert Woods (LAR) WR tore his ACL yesterday in walk-throughs. Out for the season. Guess it was good they picked up OBJ.

OP
Thomas Veil

Thomas Veil

Elite Member
Staff Member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
OBJ may surprise me, but I doubt it. I expect him to be the same guy he was in Cleveland...just productive enough to keep coasting on his reputation, but disruptive enough to hurt his team.

Meanwhile, the surprises just keep on coming with Tampa Bay losing to the Washington Football Team, and Detroit and Pittsburgh playing to a draw. At least Detroit won't go 0-17 this year. :sneaky:

OP
Thomas Veil

Thomas Veil

Elite Member
Staff Member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
This is kinda sad. Everson Griffen, defensive lineman for the Minnesota Vikings, was involved in a mental health incident.

Minnesota Vikings representatives, team mental health professionals and local law enforcement were at the home of defensive end Everson Griffen on Wednesday after a disturbing Instagram post and 911 call.

Griffen reported an intruder in the early morning hours and law enforcement officers reported to the home, but said they didn't find anyone. Griffen remained in his home and refused to come out, they said.

Other reports say he's had issues like this before, claiming there were people out to kill him. The police handled it well. They coaxed him out of his home and he was not charged with anything. But it's sad if this is indeed an ongoing mental health thing.

OP
Thomas Veil

Thomas Veil

Elite Member
Staff Member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
On the lighter side, Bill Maher was wondering why in the world Detroit plays on Thanksgiving every year. "No one ever stops their dinner conversation to say, 'You know, Uncle Ralph, I'd really like to continue this discussion of white nationalism with you, but the Detroit game is on.'"

Top Bottom