2021 NFL Season

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Lamar Jackson with an atrocious start…

A receiver is wide open for a TD and he misses him badly, then on the next play he throws an interception returned for a TD by the Chiefs. Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory…

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Back to the same old Winston today. One game he will look like a hall-of-famer, the next he looks like a 3rd-stringer.
I’m giving him this one. Hard to work properly when you’re down eight coaches and half the defense. I don’t think anyone’s head was in the game today. Very disappointing.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Wow, what a wild game for Browns fans.
  • Odell Beckham was finally back
  • One chain gang member got run over by Kareem Hunt and could be seen sporting a bandage over a facial bruise
  • Another chain gang member was knocked to the ground and remained prone for a while before standing and being taken off the field for examination
  • Myles Garrett got a team record for sacks
  • Justin Fields of the Bears was constantly being mauled by the Browns defense.
Honest to god, I like Justin Fields and I think he's going to be a good quarterback. He's got good moves and he can run when he needs to. But his introduction to the NFL was not exactly salutary. The Browns D was all over him, to the point where you wanted to tell him and Myles Garrett to get a room.

I see Buffalo stomped over Washington, too.

And who expected to see Kansas City go 1-2 at this point in the season? And wait, Cincy beat Pittsburgh??

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I am watching the Packers vs the 49ers. Jimmy Garoppolo (49ers QB) looks like it’s his first NFL game today. Throwing to the most-covered receiver, overthrowing open guys, giving the ball away on a spastic fumble, etc. I don’t watch a lot of 49ers games. Is he usually this bad?

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I am watching the Packers vs the 49ers. Jimmy Garoppolo (49ers QB) looks like it’s his first NFL game today. Throwing to the most-covered receiver, overthrowing open guys, giving the ball away on a spastic fumble, etc. I don’t watch a lot of 49ers games. Is he usually this bad?
Well… he turned that around pretty quickly! SF takes the lead with under a minute left.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
And then Aaron Rodgers shows why he is the best. He gets down into field goal range in 30 seconds…. Packers win!

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
The two NYC-based teams apparently aren't aware that the new season has started. 0-6 and it's not looking good going into Week 4. If I were a betting man, I'd bet against both of them heavily for this coming Sunday :confused:

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
It does boggle the mind. The NFL has structure and contingency plans for everything from the draft to Covid, but the one thing it can't do much about is bad sports team management in the largest market in the United States.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Are you ready for some football Eli Manning to flick you off?

I love his explanation, basically something on the order of, "They can blur that out, can't they?"

No, you huge doofus. It's a live broadcast--you can't just immediately pixelate something. It doesn't work that way. 🤨
I enjoy watching the NFL but I cannot stand the buffoonery. The 1-hour pregame shows are unwatchable; former players and coaches acting like idiots and mugging for the camera? No thanks, I will turn the TV on right as the game starts.

Top Bottom
1 2