2021 NFL Season

SuperMatt

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Still waiting for you to explain which f-ing article. I went and looked back since this story broke and in this thread there have been no linked articles.
Keep waiting. I’m not going to link to the top story on every sports website in the country while you feign ignorance.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Keep waiting. I’m not going to link to the top story on every sports website in the country while you feign ignorance.

I would have understood your rudeness had you linked a story in this thread. But you didn't. You just assumed I had read the same article from the same source you did. I learned most of what I know about this from listening to either ESPN or FoxSports radio.

You want ME to provide sources for everything, yet you don't want to do the same. Hmmm.......

Alli

Perfection
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
I would have understood your rudeness had you linked a story in this thread. But you didn't. You just assumed I had read the same article from the same source you did. I learned most of what I know about this from listening to either ESPN or FoxSports radio.

You want ME to provide sources for everything, yet you don't want to do the same. Hmmm.......
I gotta agree with you here.

SuperMatt

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Reaction score

ESPN.COM

Happy?

SuperMatt

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Happi"ER".

I still have to go find which story they had as a headline at the moment you opened the page.

But Thank You!
There are plenty of stories there, but here is a new one I saw today… I have a feeling there will be new developments every day.

I removed the paywall on the above.

I am certain the NFL will try to hide the documents, since Gruden was emailing back and forth with others regularly. It’s not all him, and I am certain owners who refused to hire black coaches sent racist emails that are in this trove. There’s probably stuff in there that exposes them on blacklisting Kaepernick too if I had to guess.

SuperMatt

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Cross-post from TF Guy thread regarding more revelations from the Washington Football Team investigation.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Cardinal's coach Kingsbury is out with COVID for the Brown's game.

Hope they have good assistants otherwise the last of the unbeatens will be going down. And the '72 Dolphins popping the corks.

OP
Thomas Veil

Thomas Veil

Elite Member
Staff member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
If it's any consolation, as a Browns fan I'm not that confident. Nick Chubb is out, Myles Garrett, Jadeveon Clowney, Jedrick Wills and a bunch of others are questionable or out, and even though Jarvis Landry is cleared to return they are resting him because there's also a game on Thursday.

The bye week can't come soon enough, but it's still five weeks away.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
If it's any consolation, as a Browns fan I'm not that confident. Nick Chubb is out, Myles Garrett, Jadeveon Clowney, Jedrick Wills and a bunch of others are questionable or out, and even though Jarvis Landry is cleared to return they are resting him because there's also a game on Thursday.

The bye week can't come soon enough, but it's still five weeks away.

Sorry. Good friend is at the game. I'm afraid to text him. His grandparents are from Cleveland and he is a huge Browns and Indians fan.

Top Bottom