2022 NCAA Football Season

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Did anyone catch that barn burner of a game between SD State and Iowa? Final was 7-3 which is a very low scoring game, but when you look at the box score, Iowa scored a FG and 2 safeties.

Must have been painful to watch.

On an up note, it looks like ND will get their asses handed to them tonight by Ohio State, so the media won't be able to over-hype them all year.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Well, ND put up way more of a fight than expected and it took a great effort from OSU to pull out the win. Had the game been in SB, or even at a neutral field, the result may have been different. The closed end of the Horse Shoe caused ND lots of issues.

But the FSU/LSU game last night was incredible. The last 5 minutes were some of the most exciting football we will see all year. I really felt sorry for Nabors (he was devastated) when he muffed that punt with 3 minutes to go giving FSU the ball on the 8 with a 7 point lead. A FG basically ends the game. But FSU had to get fancy and try a pitch, which they fumbled leading to an LSU TD as time ran out. And it let Nabors off the hook for his drop. But then let FSU block their second kick of the game.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Yesterday was a WOW day.

Texas almost beat Alabama, the Sunbelt Conference laid waste to several top programs and a couple of Heisman contenders were, well knocked out of contention.

For all the changes with NIL and the transfer portal, I still love college football's pageantry.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Texas almost beat Alabama
Ya know “almost” doesn’t count, right?

While I don’t ever watch college 🏈, I do keep up with scores of some teams. Of course, you can’t breathe around here without someone telling you how the Tide or the Tigers are doing. And I always check the score of THE Ohio State University.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score