A case for Trump supporters

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I have some sympathy for this guy because he's not frothing at the mouth, has clearly been fed bullshit from the news sources he respects, and spends a lot of time with the interviewer who is being somewhat condescending in his responses and questions. He's just a simple guy who wants his problems addressed and the establishment before Trump offered him nothing including acknowledgement. IMO this is what has made Trump even more of a despicable human being and president. He cares nothing about these people (or anyone for that matter) and took advantage of their simple needs and worldview to build a divide to its breaking point.

Thoroughly depressing. The minions remain minions, or if you prefer gullible, Koolaid drinking, volunteer victims. There’s only one thing wrong with the image below, in the end Trump does not turn into a good guy. He’s a irredeemable mentally ill villain.

D2836A9A-A04B-4E34-ABF7-F58AA4605C64.jpeg

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
That said, I cheerfully bit into the December groceries for a couple bucks to both Democrats in the two Georgia runoffs. Being a carpetbagger has been fun in 2020. Gonna do it again in 2022 God willing and the creeks don't rise.
I did that too. But what we need is education. They have to use our donations to teach the voters what is really going on.

Top Bottom
1 2