A catalog of Trump’s worst cruelties, collusions, corruptions, and crimes.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Well let's not leave out the latest cruelty: Trump wanted to politicize the pending deal on lowered drug prices by making pharma companies pay to send out one-time $100 cash cards -- "Trump cards"-- to seniors in the USA before the election. So the pharma cos balked, concerned over the optics... and now there's no deal.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1307061163214155777/

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Well let's not leave out the latest cruelty: Trump wanted to politicize the pending deal on lowered drug prices by making pharma companies pay to send out one-time $100 cash cards -- "Trump cards"-- to seniors in the USA before the election. So the pharma cos balked, concerned over the optics... and now there's no deal.

All he’s interested in is people seeing that he’s behind something good happening for them.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
All he’s interested in is people seeing that he’s behind something good happening for them.

He is a thin-skinned, malignant, indeed malevolent, narcissist; a sexist, a racist, and, it has been alleged, a rapist. A liar, mendacity is his middle name, and a coward. Corrupt to the core, with a bottomless sense of entitlement. A bully and a boor, with no class, dignity, grace or intelligence. Vicious, vindictive, and cruel. And a great, big, black hole of cosmic dimensions where an ethical core, or centre, should reside.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

Seriously, how does anyone want this idiot back in the big chair? He hasn't picked a fight for no reason and won yet, just wasted everyone's time, pissed off China, and maybe rewarded some donors.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1307466700284211202/

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Frankly I don’t give a damn about TikTok. I’m much more concerned about whether he’s really diverting some of that money into some kind of Trump Youth brainwashing program to be taught in our schools. This would be another move toward dictatorship: rewriting history.

Not that we haven’t whitewashed history before, but once Trump gets started our kids will be “learning” that the Trump family came over on the Mayflower and that 9/11 was an inside job.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
He is a thin-skinned, malignant, indeed malevolent, narcissist; a sexist, a racist, and, it has been alleged, a rapist. A liar, mendacity is his middle name, and a coward. Corrupt to the core, with a bottomless sense of entitlement. A bully and a boor, with no class, dignity, grace or intelligence. Vicious, vindictive, and cruel. And a great, big, black hole of cosmic dimensions where an ethical core, or centre, should reside.
We’re never going to get anywhere if you keep holding back.

Top Bottom
1 2