A Pox On All Of Your Houses: The Cult of Trump

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I just listened to a segment on MSNBC with Stephanie Ruhle and Steve Schmidt, he spoke of Trump's kids running the GOP, Trump TV, Q’Anon influence in Congress, the GOP who has abandoned every moral standard they had to support the Cult of Trump, and 70M people who voted for Mr. DESPICABLE. As a political party who has an honest platform, morals, and standards, the GOP is dead and are now the walking dead, that without dedicated and coordinated efforts are threatening to overwhelm the remaining uninflected humans.

A857F54E-9692-46E4-9B41-15FEBCD7A381.jpeg
Today’s GOP Leadership coming to bite you
or is it the base biting them?​

First of all Trump has got to go, and after they have fumigated the White House, he needs to prosecuted and hopefully convicted. Fingers crossed the Southern District of New York goes on the offensive. He must be branded as the crook he is. But that may or may not solve the issue. There could be a huge number, millions who think Trump was persecuted. As a Nation, we could be, I will project we are in deep trouble if the Cult of Trump persists, even to heading for a Civil War when respect for the law hits an all time low, elections no longer matter, and from the Red Hats, it’s just WHAT I WANT and I’ll make that happen one way or another.

Sure, maybe it’s nothing, just an exaggerated scenario and my imaginations play.. 👀

And when we survive this I can see some new rules being made, making provisions for the next time we see fit to elect another corrupt, lying, immoral, narrcacist sociopath as President. Rules that will remove or hinder the powers of the President.

Last edited:

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
And when we survive this I can see some new rules being made, making provisions for the next time we see fit to elect another corrupt, lying, immoral, narrcacist sociopath as President. Rules that will remove or hinder the powers of the President.

For sure the Republican thugs --is there a more apt word?-- around Trump who are overseeing this debacle in the 2020-21 transition will be the first to try to ram through laws that make it impossible for an incumbent president of the Democratic Party to follow suit when defeated in quest for a 2nd term, ior when a successor Dem candidate does not catch the baton in a relay effort.

The GOP --if it survives its 2020 experiment in pandering to both an unruly base and the scofflaw President they practically anointed Emperor back in the winter-- will in furture rush to board up the holes Trump has availed himself of, whether this WH crew just bypassed norms or also broke laws related to elections and transition periods. They do not give a damn now but will find sudden depths of patriotic principle if ever a Democrat tries to delay a transition or just prevent one from having to take place.

Meanwhile these guys sicken me..,

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
The GOP --if it survives its 2020 experiment in pandering to both an unruly base and the scofflaw President they practically anointed Emperor back in the winter-- will in furture rush to board up the holes Trump has availed himself of, whether this WH crew just bypassed norms or also broke laws related to elections and transition periods. They do not give a damn now but will find sudden depths of patriotic principle if ever a Democrat tries to delay a transition or just prevent one from having to take place.

The Republicans really need to clean House, and clean up the Senate while they're at it. Jerkoffs like Graham, Cruz, etc., bowed down to the kind of shit they have claimed opposition to their entire careers just need to get the fuck out of politics for life.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
For sure the Republican thugs --is there a more apt word?-- around Trump who are overseeing this debacle in the 2020-21 transition will be the first to try to ram through laws that make it impossible for an incumbent president of the Democratic Party to follow suit when defeated in quest for a 2nd term, ior when a successor Dem candidate does not catch the baton in a relay effort.

Meanwhile these guys sicken me..,

They sicken me, too.

Have they no shame, no sense of decency, dignity, decorum, respect for traditions of transition and of the office of the president?

Zoidberg

Site Champ
Reaction score
The Republicans really need to clean House, and clean up the Senate while they're at it. Jerkoffs like Graham, Cruz, etc., bowed down to the kind of shit they have claimed opposition to their entire careers just need to get the fuck out of politics for life.
The thing is, if Trump had lost by A LOT, the GOP would have been able to cut him loose, but he didn't, so as it is, he owns enough of the party's voters –a "critical mass" of voters, so to speak– that they depend on him. They simply cannot afford to even infuriate him let alone turn on him. If he tweets "in the next election for governor of this state, I support this guy, and the others are deep state losers", the guy he supports will get elected. It will likely remain this way until he dies unless there's a big event that even right wing propaganda can't twist.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Conversation brought from the thread 'MR Banning Manifesto'

Their current spineless leadership need to cleared out, and held accountable for what - to my mind - was an attempted coup, but one that - for now, at least - does not appear to have worked.
It is people acting on behalf of Trump using his mindset, or getting paid and doing it his way, which is to think if I make the accusation, that should be enough to get my way. Some of these lawyers seem to have put their careers in jeopardy for The Head Crook. Trump has been doing this his whole life and what frankly is terrifying as President that he can gather a large group of Koolaid drinkers sold on his brand of dementia, possibly living their own fantasy existence as an extension of being a Trump minion.

And Trump only plays by the rules when he is forced to, he constantly subverts what he is able to, and then pushes the limits. As President he has surrounded himself with henchmen, but interesting enough, only willing to go so far, but then he fires them looking for complete obedience. The latest example is US Attorney General Barr who has been just about a total shit, but did not support the latest Trump election gambit that it was rigged against him.

This is what I would describe as a soft coup, sending his minions out on the airways to lie for him, taking ever far fetched legal step he can, hoping that the judicial corruption is so embedded, this strategy would work. Fortunately this time, it was not, there are still limits. But you know he is counting on the SCOTUS to act on his behalf. That remains to be seen and it it does happen would spark a Constitutional crisis.

And I have no clue what private conversations he might of had with the military, but as far as a real coup, thank goodness the Secretaries of the US Armed Forces were not amiable, or that the military sworn to support the Constitution was not going to roll over for him, my assumption. 🤞

And the wild card that continues to shake me, 70 million chose him. 😳 The question then is, what exactly were they choosing?

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
There is a strong authoritarian streak in the American populace that approves of this kind of thing. They like somebody who gets things done (as long as it’s their things) and they don’t care who gets hurt or how many laws get broken on the way. Basically, they approve of bullies, the bigger the better.

It’s a societal sickness, one I don’t know how you can change...the irony of course being this comes from the party of law and order. The party that promised a kinder, gentler America. Compassionate conservatism. You know.

Frankly I think this party is lost for good. The only hope I see is for a third party to emerge from the ranks of independents that will slowly, over time, push them out. I don’t know how likely that is.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Seth Meyers, who I’ve really come to respect, was talking recently about the impending relief that‘ll come with Trump’s departure and described it as a quality of life issue, with a guy like Trump having to be watched constantly, which takes up a lot of Meyers’s time. Same idea for the tweet above. It’s ridiculous that these people have to be constantly fact checked. So much time would be saved otherwise.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
The MAGA wing certainly has no compunction about propagation of blatant falsehoods in trying to amp up public sense of their power. Of course now and then when they cop a photo that has nothing to do with them, someone recognizes and tags it.,,

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1338197305703329793/
When are they going to stop stealing photos from the March For Our Lives and various sports championships (Cavs 2016 is popular) and claiming they are Trump rallies?

I don’t know whether to laugh at the stupidity of it, or be angry at the audacity of it. So...I’ll do both.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
When are they going to stop stealing photos from the March For Our Lives and various sports championships (Cavs 2016 is popular) and claiming they are Trump rallies?

I don’t know whether to laugh at the stupidity of it, or be angry at the audacity of it. So...I’ll do both.

Well, it is nothing new.

If memory serves, they started on this delusional denial nonsense right on cue, on the very day that Mr Trump was inaugurated in 2017, when they persuaded themselves that the crowds attending his inauguration were vastly bigger in number and size than were those who had attended the inauguration (either of them) of outgoing President Obama.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Seth Meyers, who I’ve really come to respect, was talking recently about the impending relief that‘ll come with Trump’s departure and described it as a quality of life issue, with a guy like Trump having to be watched constantly, which takes up a lot of Meyers’s time. Same idea for the tweet above. It’s ridiculous that these people have to be constantly fact checked. So much time would be saved otherwise.

It's just exhausting really. Every time I see a crowd scene photo claimed by the pro-Trumpers I do flash back to when Breitbart relayed that photo of the Cavaliers victory parade as a Trump rally in Jacksonville, way back in August of 2016, and then had to take it down and say oops folks this came from the internet and we didn't check it out, so sorry. They were sorry they got caught.

Can't wait for stuff like this to stop mattering as much as it has while emanating from Trump's White House.

Such fakery will still happen from whatever media outlet Trump and his hardcore try to operate a shadow government from. They'd better have a care though. Their idol is not in the same position he had when he landed in the Oval Office. Different rules.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
My Pillow Trump minion‘s “Free Speech” site does not allow 4 curse words nor his adopted master to be criticized. Are you fooled yet? 👀

MyPillow Guy’s New ‘Free Speech’ Website Has A Glaringly Ironic Flaw Already​

Except it’s not.
Lindell’s new platform, called Frank, will not only ban certain words but also won’t allow users to insult his deity.

“You’re not going to be able to swear. There will be four words for sure you can’t say. You can’t say the c-word, the n-word, the f-word and you can’t use God’s name in vain,” he said in a video interview posted online. “What a concept!”
Lindell claimed incorrectly that this is part of the Constitution’s definition of free speech in the interview, posted on YouTube by Right Wing Watch.
“Another thing you can’t do in there is totally defame someone,” said Lindell, who is being sued for libel for $1.3 billion by Dominion Voting Systems.
👀

Rep. Matt Gaetz’s Woes Deepen As New Report Details Associate’s Shady Venmo Payments​

As details suggesting Rep. Matt Gaetz’s (R-Fla.) involvement in an alleged sex scandal continue to escalate, new reporting from The Daily Beast on Wednesday suggested his associate Joel Greenberg made scores of suspicious Venmo payments to dozens of young women, including a minor.
Greenberg, a former Seminole County tax collector in Florida and the suspected leader of a cash-for-sex network, reportedly made more than 150 payments to women on the cash transfer app, including in June 2017, when he sent $300 for “Food” to a girl who was 17 at the time.
The transactions were for hundreds and sometimes more than a thousand dollars, and were often sent with suggestive text or emojis in the subject fields.

This included a payment from Gaetz to Greenberg on Nov. 1, 2018, with the “love hotel” emoji as the memo. According to The Daily Beast, Greenberg booked one night at a luxury hotel in Winter Park, Florida, on that date.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Tucker Carlson he’s either a kook, or is viley sinister, wanting to be Trump’s successor and the next Presidential nominee for the GOP COT, producing a wildly BS definition of child abuse. What a POS, and most concerning, there are viewers who are shooting up on this group hallucination. 👀

Tucker Carlson Condemned After Urging Viewers To Harass Strangers Wearing Masks​

U

User.191

Tucker Carlson he’s either a kook, or is viley sinister, wanting to be Trump’s successor and the next Presidential nominee for the GOP COT, producing a wildly BS definition of child abuse. What a POS, and most concerning, there are viewers who are shooting up on this group hallucination. 👀

Tucker Carlson Condemned After Urging Viewers To Harass Strangers Wearing Masks​

A friend of mine and I often throw documentaries of value to watch to each other; for every Theranos I throw at him, he tosses me a WeWork. His recent offering was a fascinating tale told in 4 parts on HBO Mark - "The Lady and the Dale". The long short & tall of it is the story of Elizabeth Carmichael, the gal who became infamous in the early 1970's for the 3 wheeled "Dale" vehicle that never was.

Well, she was eventually arrested for securities fraud mainly due to the work of a local LA reporter who ran a serious of exposes: one Dick Carlson.

And this then explained an awful alot about Tucker Carlson - Dick's foul offbreed who's carrying on daddy's bigot work.

Reason being: Carmichael committed the ultimate sin of being trans - and for Carlson, she was not a she, but a man hiding from his previous criminal past.

In fact her trial was as much about her being trans as it was her crimes and Dick Carson did little to hide his utter contempt of her as a result.

Granted she was no angel - in fact she was a criminal in an earlier life and a fool who thought she could shortcut car development later. Sadly that's not how Carson saw it.

So yeah, the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Is this POS delusional or just a manipulative prick playing his suckers? QAnon= Arsenic for democracy. And if a shit like General Flynn had been head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (military), a coup would of happened. 😬 🔥

Trump is Reportedly Telling People He Will Be Reinstated as President By August​

Former President Donald Trump is reportedly telling people that he expects to get reinstated by August, according to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman.

Haberman shared this rather stunning detail in a quote tweet of a CNN segment featured in a tweet from Donie O’Sullivan. The video features a number of QAnon followers lauding a Myanmar-style coup of the US government ostensibly to replace President Joe Biden with Trump.

Last edited:

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
Is this POS delusional or just a manipulative prick playing his suckers? QAnon= Arsenic for democracy. And if a shit like General Flynn had been head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (military), a coup would of happened. 😬 🔥

Trump is Reportedly Telling People He Will Be Reinstated as President By August​

Former President Donald Trump is reportedly telling people that he expects to get reinstated by August, according to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman.

Haberman shared this rather stunning detail in a quote tweet of a CNN segment featured in a tweet from Donie O’Sullivan. The video features a number of QAnon followers lauding a Myanmar-style coup of the US government ostensibly to replace President Joe Biden with Trump.

Powell herself is really vile. As she knows, the electoral college actually determines the presidency, not the general referendum. She even acknowledges that there isn't a legal framework in place for it. Overall I have to wonder what these jackasses are gaining at this point. I imagine it's getting more difficult to monetize at this point.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Powell herself is really vile. As she knows, the electoral college actually determines the presidency, not the general referendum. She even acknowledges that there isn't a legal framework in place for it. Overall I have to wonder what these jackasses are gaining at this point. I imagine it's getting more difficult to monetize at this point.

Right, so, I always like to look into motivation, and IF we assume they're not under some kind of alien mind control, and IF we know, they know better, then WTSF[?]

I listened to the CNN call in with Drumph the other day, about computers, and how we should just "Get rid of them ...", and he sounded like a drunk, crazy old man (worse than usual), he's not some kind of manipulative mastermind, the people around him are motivated by something else.

It has to be some kind of "deal" with "trump's handlers", i.e., keep promoting this idea and we'll have complete control over the old man, we can tap into his reserves, redirect funding from his fuckwit followers into our accounts, he'll be sitting in the corner of a care facility before the end of 2021, we'll pin everything on him and/or possibly a threat of not continuing this sham by the peripheral players so the real inner circle can do the aforementioned.

Top Bottom
1 2