A rant on UPS....

D

Deleted member 199

It's not the words, it's how they're used. For example "I fucking despise UPS" seems to be OK, but "I think MacRumors is a great place for liberals to hang out" may well get the evil eye....

I find young males of the species Mustela nivalis make for fair, balanced moderators of community discussions

D

Deleted member 199

It's not the words, it's how they're used. For example "I fucking despise UPS" seems to be OK, but "I think MacRumors is a great place for liberals to hang out" may well get the evil eye....
Also you might win on a technicality. This rant thread isn’t in the rants forum.

that’s probably a lifetime ban.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
It's also verred massively off-topic already and it's barely even started. Oh my, the MR mods would have a field day - it's like a smorgasbord of "instantly bannable offenses"
Action can be taken here as well if it gets too bad. Like brutally carving out the diseased off-topic posts from the suffering thread and planting them in a new thread where they can flourish, live long and prosper.

U

User.191

I do know one way you can earn a ban here...

: pours out a 40 for JK :

I noticed how much of an acquired taste he was when he got invited back into PRSI. Then invited right back out of it again a year or so later...

D

Deleted member 199

You could always try to invite Hieveryone, though doing probably won't lead to a ban. More than likely, you'll be honored for making such a bold move.
are you crazy?.gif

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I noticed how much of an acquired taste he was when he got invited back into PRSI. Then invited right back out of it again a year or so later...

One good thing about having him around is that he'll always find a way to kick off a conversation. The bad thing is that he pulls topics from a fairly limited repertoire.

...and holy shit, the memes.

U

User.191

Hell, I've probably got some old prune juice in the back of the fridge...
Oh for... yesterday @Pumbaa got me with a one-liner sneak-attack whilst I just taken a mouthful of tea and now you just did the bloody same with some grape soda!

I only just cleaned up my desk from yesterday. WIll you all please stop making fucking hilarious wisecracks while I'm trying to bloody drink!!!

@Eric - they're picking on me.....!

Top Bottom
1 2