A rant on UPS....

U

User.191

Oh he was just trying to protect you from the blooms dontchaknow. 🙄
I was rather gobsmacked when I read that thread. Some people are just never happy... I suspect i'll neither notice, nor care - given my current iPad was a launch day original 9.7 Pro...

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
He is one of my greatest sources of entertainment of all time. The stuff he says is just completely ridiculous.

Exactly. Either he's the greatest troll that's ever lived, or the stupidest person to ever breath. Either way, having him here is a win/win for everyone!

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Oh he was just trying to protect you from the blooms dontchaknow. 🙄

I was rather gobsmacked when I read that thread. Some people are just never happy... I suspect i'll neither notice, nor care - given my current iPad was a launch day original 9.7 Pro...

Some people just don't have enough to do...

U

User.191

Exactly. Either he's the greatest troll that's ever lived, or the stupidest person to ever breath. Either way, having him here is a win/win for everyone!
I also suspect he's as poor as dirt. Despite his claims of immense wealth to the contrary...

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I also suspect he's as poor as dirt. Despite his claims of immense wealth to the contrary...

I very seriously doubt he's a high roller Wall Street tycoon.

...but given how we tend to reward the dumb these days, who the hell knows?

D

Deleted member 199

Welcome to the forum. Are you on #TeamNoChins, #TeamBloomer or #TeamSDSlots?

What do you mean you don’t want whine about over inflated non-issues?

D

Deleted member 199

Oh yeah, and we have a high school drop-out in congress now too.

I mean technically I’m a HS drop out. But then I spent the following four years at a technical college to get a diploma of network engineering.

Not sure if I should assume your esteemed member of Congress took a similar path?

U

User.191

Meanwhile (going back to UPS), my bloody iPad just landed in Alaska 50 minutes ago - so UPS have just updated the delivery to...

...today by 7pm. In two hours time.

And I thought DHL were bad...

D

Deleted member 199

Meanwhile (going back to UPS), my bloody iPad just landed in Alaska 50 minutes ago - so UPS have just updated the delivery to...

...today by 7pm. In two hours time.

And I thought DHL were bad...
Is Alaska < 2 hours from you?

Should the doggo help with a sled?

D

Deleted member 199

Don’t you go dissing DHL. They bring me regular parcels from Oz, and always within the time frame promised. Hmm…I should be seeing them Friday, now that I think about it.
... from the wizard?

U

User.191

Don’t you go dissing DHL. They bring me regular parcels from Oz, and always within the time frame promised. Hmm…I should be seeing them Friday, now that I think about it.
I used to contract for them when they were based out of Redwood City, California. They were a bunch of useless idiots back then. Their tracking system was utterly atrocious.

Last time I had a DHL delivery it was to get my replacement UK passport - it arrived about 8 days later than schedule and took over a week just to leave their UK depot.

Top Bottom
1 2