A rant on UPS....

D

Deleted member 199

I've also had a really dumb driver once. He literally hauled my package up three flights of stairs, didn't even knock, and just stuck a "sorry we missed you" sticker on my door. I wrote in a Sharpie on that sticker to actually knock and stuck it back on my door the next morning. Surprisingly he did knock the second time, but in his other hand he had another "sorry we missed you" sticker ready to slap it on my door without knocking. Unbelievable.
... That's a weird mix of stupid and lazy.

U

User.191

I think I drove past my iPad just now - the location of the van in our local CVS parking lot matched up with the location on the UPS "Delivery tracker".

I was have tempted to ask him for the package there and then but figured I'd be told how much it would totally mess with the system if he did, so I thought better of it.

Currently it's scheduled for delivery between 1:15 and 3:15pm. We're looking at leaving for our trip at 3:30...!

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
I think I drove past my iPad just now - the location of the van in our local CVS parking lot matched up with the location on the UPS "Delivery tracker".

I was have tempted to ask him for the package there and then but figured I'd be told how much it would totally mess with the system if he did, so I thought better of it.

Currently it's scheduled for delivery between 1:15 and 3:15pm. We're looking at leaving for our trip at 3:30...!
Going to be a close one!

D

Deleted member 199

Are you driving where you're going, or is there a fixed component like a flight or a train? Is a short delay worth it to not have to deal with them again next week?

Also, have a fun weekend!

Top Bottom
1 2