A Sitting US President is Actively Inciting Violence

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
He's inserted himself, is tweeting to his supporters to take to the streets and cheering them on. I get there's unrest but this is beyond anything we've ever seen from a sitting president.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
Have you seen videos of what is going on? Cops have their hands tied by governors and plenty of businesses are being looted & or burned , IF the violence was just tied to local govt offices we would not have anywhere near the shot show we have now

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Have you seen videos of what is going on? Cops have their hands tied by governors and plenty of businesses are being looted & or burned , IF the violence was just tied to local govt offices we would not have anywhere near the shot show we have now

You remember how you'd usually end a political argument with some variation of "let it ALL burn down"? Well, here it is. Your wish has been granted. Thousands of people, angry for various reasons, have taken to the streets, shooting each other, and doing millions in property damage.

So it's burning. Congratulations. What do you have to say in response? You're bitching that it's not neat, tidy, and pretty?

Comeon.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Bravo, @Renzatic. I stopped reading the thread and was formulating a response in my head as I got up to get a drink, and by the time I sat down and resumed reading I saw that you’d posted almost exactly what I was going to say. Great job.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Well here ya go. Trump is getting results.

Heavily armed Trump supporters plotted trip to Kenosha to "pick people off": FBI
Two Trump supporters were arrested after the FBI learned they were headed to Kenosha with a large cache of weapons

Local news station WISN reports that Missouri residents Michael Karmo and Cody Smith were arrested by federal agents in a hotel parking lot this week after the FBI learned on Tuesday that they were driving to Kenosha armed with a large cache of weapons.
According to WISN, agents searched the men's vehicle and hotel room and found "an Armory AR-15 assault rifle, a Mossberg 500 AB 12-Gauge shotgun, two handguns, a silencer, ammunition, body armor, a drone and other materials."
Officials also say that the two men were planning to travel to Portland, Oregon after their Kenosha stop, where they had pledged to "take action" if the city moved forward with defunding its police department.

Props to the FBI for catching this before it turned into a mass shooting.

Top Bottom
1 2