Accused Gas Passer Now Free As The Wind

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
SEPTEMBER 1--The Florida Woman charged with threatening a man with a knife after he castigated her for “farting loudly” in the checkout line of a convenience store is now as free as the wind.

After years of legal wrangling, prosecutors this week dropped a felony aggravated assault with a deadly weapon chargeagainst Shanetta Wilson, a 40-year-old Broward County resident.

The prosecution’s move to abandon the case against Wilson came after a Circuit Court judge last month granted a defense motion to bar John Walker, the alleged victim, from testifying at trial, which was scheduled for August 30.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
SEPTEMBER 1--The Florida Woman charged with threatening a man with a knife after he castigated her for “farting loudly” in the checkout line of a convenience store is now as free as the wind.

After years of legal wrangling, prosecutors this week dropped a felony aggravated assault with a deadly weapon chargeagainst Shanetta Wilson, a 40-year-old Broward County resident.

The prosecution’s move to abandon the case against Wilson came after a Circuit Court judge last month granted a defense motion to bar John Walker, the alleged victim, from testifying at trial, which was scheduled for August 30.
This is a precedent we don't need, my wife would sue me six ways to Sunday and then tack on extra damages for all the laughing.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is a precedent we don't need, my wife would sue me six ways to Sunday and then tack on extra damages for all the laughing.
my wife would arrest me when I set off the afterburners while riding our tandem. eve my daugter whop was riding a bike behind would ahve been arrested too.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Last week my nephew’s assistant manager got a phone call (at my brother’s Tampa store) from a lady who said she’d had a bad experience at the store.

The assistant manager asked what had happened and said she would try her best to make things right. The caller explained that she had gone to the back of the store to pass gas and another customer made fun of her.

WTF?!

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Last week my nephew’s assistant manager got a phone call (at my brother’s Tampa store) from a lady who said she’d had a bad experience at the store.

The assistant manager asked what had happened and said she would try her best to make things right. The caller explained that she had gone to the back of the store to pass gas and another customer made fun of her.

WTF?!

She admitted that? You have to tell us how she handled it. :ROFLMAO:

Why can't she just #driveby or #cropdust like everyone else?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

WTF?!
When my son was younger I had him put a fart machine in his pocket and we would walk around through stores while I triggered it remotely as he walked by strangers, we (I) had so much fun with that. Yeah he's a little messed up now but it was totally worth it.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
When my son was younger I had him put a fart machine in his pocket and we would walk around through stores while I triggered it remotely as he walked by strangers, we (I) had so much fun with that. Yeah he's a little messed up now but it was totally worth it.

We are kindred spirits believe it or not. Did the same thing when my daughter was a baby, except I put it in her stroller. People would walk up to say "what a cute baby" and then Braaaaapppppp. :ROFLMAO:

Also taped it under my nephews chair at Thanksgiving dinner. After about the third one, his grandmother lit him up for doing it. He kept saying he wasn't. It was a couple of years later that we told him.

My mom used to say that she would know I was grown up when I no longer found farts funny. Told her it wasn't ever going to happen. LOL.

I need to buy another one of those just because.

Have you ever seen stink bombs? The little glass vials that break and then absolutely reek. Two funny stories about that.

First, I play co-ed softball and I had stopped at a c-store on the way to the game to pick up some Gatorade. They had stink bombs by the register so I grabbed a box unsure how I was going to use them. Go to the field and one of the legs on the bench would come up off the ground when no one was sitting on it. So I put one under it knowing when someone sat down on that end, it would break it and the smell would come from that end. Turns out when we were batting, no one sat down on that end, but then we went to the field and there was 1 guy and 2 girls in the dugout. Just the 3 of them. He sat on the end and soon the 2 girls were blaming him. Who of course denied because he was innocent.

Second my brother runs a sound studio in Nashville. In his vocal room he had 3 stools and a very well know trio of girls in his studio. He had placed one under one of the stools and they had been in the room by themselves for 5 minutes before they sat on the stools, breaking it and then all of them were blaming each other. The audio of that is a freaking riot, sadly one that no one can really hear.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
She admitted that? You have to tell us how she handled it. :ROFLMAO:

Why can't she just #driveby or #cropdust like everyone else?
The best part is, my sister-in-law has now spent hours going through the video from that store trying to find the incident.

PS, love the stink bomb stories.

No one should ever outgrow fart jokes.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
When I was growing up, my best friend's family always referred to farting as "shooting a bear," which phrase I still use today. My family promptly adopted that usage, and I think I was in high school before I heard the word "fart"!

We used "stepping on a frog".

Top Bottom
1 2