Adobe Creative Suite (PS and LR) Subscription

kenoh

Muddling on through
Site Donor
Reaction score
I swear by Affinity Photo, but you might need to look into a Lightroom alternative if you plan on making the switch, since AP doesn't quite match what it can do.

AP is great. Have you thought of using Adobe Bridge for the DAM bits missing from AP? it is free (*- valid only at time of writing)

Edit: when I say missing from AP, I mean as a comparison to LRc. not implying AP is lacking.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
AP is great. Have you thought of using Adobe Bridge for the DAM bits missing from AP? it is free (*- valid only at time of writing)

Most of my work in AP is centered around texture editing, rather than photography, so I don't have quite as much use for a DAM as others.

What's even funnier is that I'm in Linux at the moment, and don't even have access to AP. :p

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
What's even funnier is that I'm in Linux at the moment, and don't even have access to AP. :p

Why do vampire's use linux?
Because they don't like windows in their house.

Why do Linux admins always take Xanax?
Because they're constantly battling their daemons.

1648746059563.png

bunnspecial

Site Champ
Reaction score
I held on to my Lightroom 6 perpetual license for a long time, or actually I guess I still have it, but for this that and the other reason I finally gave in and subscribed.

I don't use Photoshop often enough for me to buy it separate from Lightroom, but that's how they come now and nearly every photo I take passes through Lightroom.

I've tried other programs, but I'm just to set into how LR works to want to relearn something else.

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
I held on to my Lightroom 6 perpetual license for a long time, or actually I guess I still have it, but for this that and the other reason I finally gave in and subscribed.

I don't use Photoshop often enough for me to buy it separate from Lightroom, but that's how they come now and nearly every photo I take passes through Lightroom.

I've tried other programs, but I'm just to set into how LR works to want to relearn something else.
Thatā€™s exactly me. I was a holdout for a while. Like my DSLR D750. No need to move in for me.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I killed my subscription about a year ago after not really using it for the year prior to that. I throw all my money at Skylum now.

Top Bottom
1 2