Aides say Melania looking to divorce Trump ASAP

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Well it might be a first in getting formalized. There were certainly affairs and some unhappy marriages in the White House over the years. Al and Tipper Gore eventually divorced, having escaped life in the WH goldfish bowl by that handful of votes. Who can say if a Gore presidency would have changed that trajectory.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Maybe heā€™ll do a last minute executive order saying you can marry your supporters as a group as long as they agree they donā€™t have the right to any of your money now or at anytime in the future but are collectively responsible for your debt. Those 2 stipulations wonā€™t cause any of his supporters to pause.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Just a quick reminder to that rare few why no one should give a :poop: or sympathy about this woman.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1326062283944910849/

There's a reason why she's married to the man, has a child, she's cut from the same cloth.

Agreed.

It calls to mind a story from the writer D H Lawrence, where one of his characters observes, "even the viper finds his mate, and she has as much poison in her mouth as he has."

Last edited:

Edd

Itā€™s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score

Arkitect

Peripatetic
Reaction score
Instagram
Imagine Trump getting dumped by the nation and his wife. šŸ˜€
Oh he'll just move on. He is such a self centred narcissist it might not even register with him.
Besides, I think she's already beyond her "sell by date" as far as Trump goes.

Wife number 4ā€¦ oh, and there will be one. There is always someone willing to lie back and think of the shoes.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Not at all defending Melania, but I see no real citation in the article that sheā€™s refused to meet. All I see is her bullshit tweet about elections.
I suppose one could draw the inference as she's made no effort on her part to contact Jill Biden, combined with her mouthing the same things as 45. To be fair, when Michele Obama offered Melania wasn't interested either in any contact.

It's a pattern.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Anybody know what Trump and Melanie have in the way of a pre-nup? That joker usually has himself lawyered up twelve ways to Sunday.

lizkat

Reaction score
Anybody know what Trump and Melanie have in the way of a pre-nup? That joker usually has himself lawyered up twelve ways to Sunday.

Melania has been said to have renegotiated her pre-nup before moving into the White House, to ensure Barron's inheritance and future options in the Trump Organization. This per the book by a
WaPo reporter published last summer.

Last edited:

lizkat

Reaction score
Not at all defending Melania, but I see no real citation in the article that sheā€™s refused to meet. All I see is her bullshit tweet about elections.

Well exactly. No First Lady whose husband has so far declined to concede that he lost a re-election bid will step out and invite the opponent's spouse to tea at the White House.

Not saying it will ever happen anyway, but certainly not in this timeframe that Trump and the GOP are still choosing to view as just a pause before his re-inauguration.

Melania may be a lot of things but she is not stupid. The woman has lived by her wits, not just by expectation of being able to use her physical beauty to advantage. Yeah she signed up to live in a golden birdcage, and then a golden fishbowl, so that in itself clipped her wings. But not her brains.

lizkat

Reaction score

She seems to know how to thread a needle. Managing to redo the prenup to get the assurances she wanted for Barron, but still feeling free to grimace and swat his hand away in public... guess his lawyers didn't put in enough fine print in there about how she would have to be aside from staying with him during his presidency. There's staying and then there's making it clear where things stand.

dogslobber

Power User
Reaction score
She seems to know how to thread a needle. Managing to redo the prenup to get the assurances she wanted for Barron, but still feeling free to grimace and swat his hand away in public... guess his lawyers didn't put in enough fine print in there about how she would have to be aside from staying with him during his presidency. There's staying and then there's making it clear where things stand.
I sort of feel sorry for her that she's constrained in her role as First Lady. she's the least visible and vocal First Lady that the WH has ever seen IMO. If you contrast how Dr Jill Biden will push education and her other passions, I think it's a wasted opportunity for Melania. Oh well.

Top Bottom
1 2