AirPods Pro 2 rumors

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
1634921121626.png

Hole for a strap? Speaker holes for Find My?

This new “hey, let’s make it practical” thing going on at Apple lately is pretty wild.

[As an aside, I used to use the first gen AirPods Pro, but I had to mod them with foam tips (and still don’t get a good seal), and gave up on in-ear earphones at the advice of my ENT doctor, due to a condition I have. So now it’s AirPods Max for me.]

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I agree the sound quality was only ok. and having to sqeeze them was a pain. wearign am ask with them knocks them out of my ears. my bose sports earbuds sound better.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
I agree the sound quality was only ok. and having to sqeeze them was a pain. wearign am ask with them knocks them out of my ears. my bose sports earbuds sound better.

I have a friend that used AirPods Pro and bought the new Bose ear buds after he lost his Airpods Pros and he swears the Bose sound better.

I want to try the new Sony earbuds.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m happy with my Airpods Pro but I also have fairly low expectations for earbuds. I really don’t know what people are expecting but I’m not expecting a concert or movie theater experience. I would probably expect a lot from Airpods Max but those things are offensively expensive.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
I like this direction Apple has been going lately. I love my AirPods Pro. Would definitely be buying a second gen.