All Vehicles: Show off your car

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
No matter your make and model, let's see your pics!

I'll start with my Tesla Model 3...

DSC02976_web.jpg

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
One of the photos I shot soon after I brought my 2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback home in October 2020; no point in shooting a photo of her today, as she is still partly covered in a layer of snow, which I'm about to go out and remove this afternoon. I spent quite a bit of time yesterday afternoon getting much of the eight or nine inches of white stuff off, but got tired before finishing the job, so that is today's task.

Celeste, the Grey Ghost.jpeg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I was doing some file organization, stumbled on some old car pics. Hahaha, no idea why this is so small, and if/where a larger copy is located (I mean, this may actually be the original given the time period ... meta-data shows a Sony Cybershot :D) so going with this one.

Left-to-right: a buddy (F-car), my Supra, the wife's Z3 at a track event at Roebling Road (Savannah, GA)

Z3.jpg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
So are you suggesting we need to change the title to: Show off your car, truck, ATV, scooter, e-bike ... :D

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
It's a good one, it's called Snazzberry, two-stage, has a beautiful pearl coat. I was kind of partial to Nacho Orange, hahaha, but I just had an orange car last round.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
We picked up the little G from school on Friday, popped down to Universal for a few days, no specific plans, just some eating, drinking, walking around and hanging out. :) All the EV spaces were open, so topped off the charge for free, J connectors, but I always take my T_to_J adapter. These spaces are also like 10 feet from the elevator (i'm standing just in front of the doors) right down to the lobby, hard to beat, and the round trip of ~250 miles cost about $4 :D

IMG_1229_1920.jpg

Top Bottom
1 2