Almost a month without Trump being on television lying and spewing hatred every day

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Has been the most blissful month since he's taken office.

giphy.gif

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I don't normally watch the news but I was with my parents for the holiday and they like their 5 o'clock news thing. When a story came on about Trump, not even knowing what the story was, I reflexively said "Oh come on! Are they trying to ruin the holiday??" I found just the mention of Trump insulting.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Well, it’s because Trump is sulking and pouting and playing golf.

I’m hoping he’s thinking of running away from home.
...and sending his legal minions out to tilt at windmills It seems like their should be some disbarments unless said lawyers start their presentation to the judge with, I’m just being paid to leave this here for you to berate. 👀

One heartening fact is that the legal systems across the Nation are not yet corrupted (Trump infected) regarding elections.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
...and sending his legal minions out to tilt at windmills It seems like their should be some disbarments unless said lawyers start their presentation to the judge with, I’m just being paid to leave this here for you to berate. 👀

One heartening fact is that the legal systems across the Nation are not yet corrupted (Trump infected) regarding elections.
In the bigger picture most politicians know Trump’s behavior is ruiit for everybody. There’s been some amount of fraud in every election, but not enough to change the result. There is usually also some amount of rigging even if that just comes down to some form of pre-election lying.

But what Trump is doing is setting the stage for everybody to question the results on every election regardless of his mountain of failed lawsuits and zero proof.

The thing is he said this is exactly what he would do for months even before the election. Yet people on all sides seem to be shocked by it, or the level of it. All he’s really accomplished to date is fleecing his supporters for $150+ million for an election battle legal fund that doesn’t really exist and instead is using it to pay off his debt, line his pockets, and start his post presidency political chaos machine.

Top Bottom
1 2