Amazon announces all-new Fire TV Stick 4K Max with improved performance and Wi-Fi 6

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Just announced, I've already pre-ordered for October 7th. The current model is slow and dated so this will be a welcome upgrade.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Just announced, I've already pre-ordered for October 7th. The current model is slow and dated so this will be a welcome upgrade.

I was wondering why I suddenly got an update pushed on one of my 'Amazon' TVs. I wonder if this is a sign of more updates in Amazon TV products?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I was wondering why I suddenly got an update pushed on one of my 'Amazon' TVs. I wonder if this is a sign of more updates in Amazon TV products?
Good question, do you have the new interface? I know that I have Wolf Launcher installed on the two that I currently have, hoping they update that because it makes that shitty interface into something useful and awesome.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Apple TV! And Roku when I'm slummin', bitches!

I have to say I'm relieved to realize this is just about the stick. I originally thought you said you pre-ordered one of the TV's they just announced. Not sure how that is much different, but still felt relieved. Anyhow, what's this greatness with their stick (past of this new one)?

U

User.45

I consider these spying devices. The only amazon product I'd buy *now* is a Kindle.

I have my *old 1st gen* amazon echo dot hidden in the most remote corner of the kitchen with its mic taped over so it doesn't pick up stuff, unless I'm directly speaking to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom
1 2