Andrew Giuliani Says 'I've Looked Under The Hood' Of Baby Daughter In Anti-Trans Remarks

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
an he is a melted plop of poop right off his daddy.

Andrew Giuliani, the son of former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani who is running to be governor of New York, reportedly brought up his baby daughter’s genitals while making anti-trans remarks at an event over the weekend.
“I have changed the diapers,” Giuliani said at a rally hosted by a far-right group in Long Island, The Daily Beast first reported Tuesday. “I have looked under the hood. She’s a woman. I’m gonna be the last guy in a long time that looks under the hood right there. But guess what? She was born a woman and she’s gonna stay a woman. It’s that simple.”
Giuliani also said his 4-month-old daughter “made a promise to me on the first day”: “She shook my hand and I said, ‘I’m the only boyfriend till you’re 25 years old, shake hands,’” he told the crowd.
A spokesperson for Giuliani told The Daily Beast that “while Andrew does not claim to be a biologist, he can tell the difference between a male and a female.” The statement seemingly referred to Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson saying she was “not a biologist”when asked during her confirmation hearing to define what a woman is — which has become a culture-war complaint for Republicans.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
“I have changed the diapers,” Giuliani said at a rally hosted by a far-right group in Long Island, The Daily Beast first reported Tuesday. “I have looked under the hood. She’s a woman. I’m gonna be the last guy in a long time that looks under the hood right there. But guess what? She was born a woman and she’s gonna stay a woman. It’s that simple.”
Giuliani also said his 4-month-old daughter “made a promise to me on the first day”: “She shook my hand and I said, ‘I’m the only boyfriend till you’re 25 years old, shake hands,’” he told the crowd.
No red flags here, he's just a guy who talks to crowds about his baby daughter's genitalia; he's also her boyfriend, btw.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I assume you are using that word the way it is used in "cool story, bro", right?

Yeah, I am. Just commenting on how being some creepy, over-involved father, constantly fretting over their daughter's sex lives while they're still in the freaking crib is somehow seen as a good, proactive approach to parenting among certain circles.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
What a disgusting man.

Really. I wouldn't blame his wife if a skillet slipped out of her hand next time she's serving his bacon and eggs.

And... in a way it's too bad his infant is not a biological male; if she were then she could pee in his face next time it's his turn to change the diaper.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Really. I wouldn't blame his wife if a skillet slipped out of her hand next time she's serving his bacon and eggs.

And... in a way it's too bad his infant is not a biological male; if she were then she could pee in his face next time it's his turn to change the diaper.
You think this runoff from his diarrhea dad would ever change a diaper?

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
If there's any justice in the world, she will grow up to be a lesbian.

Hah, too right. I can't imagine she'll be pleased in any case if she happens to read later on about her introduction to the world at large. Imagine being a little girl in grade school who looks up to her parents, and then bumps into her father's public description of her when she was a baby.

Top Bottom
1 2