Ann Coulter Calls Trump 'Abjectly Stupid' For Betraying His Base

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
the love affair is over.

“I was well familiar with what a narcissistic, ridiculous, tacky, vulgar, arriviste this guy was. That I knew about. The one thing I underestimated, in fact, did not see at all, is I had no idea how abjectly stupid the man is,” Coulter admitted. “I didn’t think he was a genius, but I didn’t think he was that stupid.”
Coulter’s big gripe is that he ignored campaign promises he made to his loyal followers, a group she characterizes as “these poor, left-behind Americans who were waiting their whole lives for someone to care about them. And he says he cares about them and he not only betrays them, but he lies to them.”
To her, the “big lie” to Trump supporters was the promise of the giant border wall, which she considered key to any 2020 election victory.
“The one thing he’s got to do is build the wall. My theory was, if he doesn’t build the wall he loses reelection. He didn’t build the wall; he lost reelection,” she said.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
She bailed on him in the middle of his term. Not much he can do to intimidate her, she’s not an elected official (no voters to worry about).

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
She bailed on him in the middle of his term. Not much he can do to intimidate her, she’s not an elected official (no voters to worry about).

They do pander to the same demographic, and her followers are far more likely to bail on her than they are Trump, so..

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
1. Most politicians don't keep their promises. Nothing new here.

2. Completing the wall wouldn't solve the immigration problems

3. If you consider building a border wall as "you being taken care of" you're a fucking idiot, with the possible exception of people who have land on or near the border.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
If she didn’t know how insanely stupid he is, which is hard to believe, then I didn’t know how abjectly stupid SHE is.

So you learn something new everyday.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

3. If you consider building a border wall as "you being taken care of" you're a fucking idiot, with the possible exception of people who have land on or near the border.

Even then... People living near/on the border had their land seized via eminent domain to build the wall.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

I don’t think most of the land owners along the River want a damned ugly wall but that is just my speculation. :unsure:

Top Bottom
1 2