Another “follower of Christ” not doing what Jesus would do

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score

You, mam, are not a "follower of Christ". You are a member of one of many organized Christian groups that uses their interpretation of the Bible to control your thoughts.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

You, mam, are not a "follower of Christ". You are a member of one of many organized Christian groups that uses their interpretation of the Bible to control your thoughts.
Bye, Felicia!

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
From the article: “You no longer value me”.

No, while your teaching skills are valued, your prejudices are not, and noted you walked away. :unsure:

They do have kind of a warped perspective on what is being valued and what isn't, but this is also a hallmark of a lot of Christians, cherry-picking which Christian values to go all-in on and how to apply them.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Vaccinated
Reaction score
They do have kind of a warped perspective on what is being valued and what isn't, but this is also a hallmark of a lot of Christians, cherry-picking which Christian values to go all-in on and how to apply them.
A friend posted this on their Facebook page

37782752_1086623321493248_3091716823452745728_n.jpg

DT

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Staff Member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I guess she flipped out if she had students named Pat ...

DT

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Staff Member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I mean, seriously, the fucking name thing (not gender pronoun) is absurd even in the context of being Ultra-Christian, it's a name, an identifier, hell, if you call someone named Michael, Mike, will god smite you? What about nicknames, is that against some perceived commandment in the bible? What about girls or boys who have names that are generally in use by the opposite gender?

FFS, just use non-specific gender pronouns with everything, or something like student, i.e., "Which of those two students are you talking about?"

This is just repackaged hate under the guide of Christianity.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
You could replace “Christian” with “Cherry Pickers”.

Top Bottom