Another mass shooting, this time in San Jose

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Checked out the coverage on Fox just to see how far they buried the story. To my surprise it was only buried under about 20 opinion driven "news" stories instead of the usual 50.

The comments section is loaded with comments like what you posted, along with the usual "Oh great, here comes more misguided gun control laws", despite A). that didn't happen with the other 231 mass shootings this year and B). Have they picked a threshold number of mass shootings where they feel maybe something should be done about it? To me 232 seems high enough to pass a reasonable threshold, but maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. You'd think saying "Oh great, here comes more misguided gun control laws" 232 times, just this year, would be enough to make them rethink their stance, but again, I probably don't know what I'm talking about.
Exactly the issue @ MR.

The poster doesn't give a shit about those killed. Instead for them this is about THEM, and what IF something like that happened to them. As if they are going to spin around guns blazing and stop the "bad guy". Followed by another poster chiming in after two more posts with zero empathy to whine about the "gun control" crowd.

I'm glad to see some people finally show their true selves & that ol' "thoughts & prayers" bullshit has been dispensed. As if anyone thought there was ever sincerity behind that mouthing. To be so far up your own ass in feelings about guns, to not even bother pretending to give a shit about lives taken. That's impressive.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
So it sounds like the guy had general all-purpose anger management issues. I guess that's refreshing, no political views or -isms tied to his rampage. That might change though. It's still early in the investigation. I'm sure they can dig something up that will inspire one group of people to be outraged at another group of people that has nothing to do with the actual shooting.

D

Deleted member 199

So it sounds like the guy had general all-purpose anger management issues. I guess that's refreshing, no political views or -isms tied to his rampage. That might change though. It's still early in the investigation. I'm sure they can dig something up that will inspire one group of people to be outraged at another group of people that has nothing to do with the actual shooting.
$20 says

1622146916830.jpeg

U

User.45

Not sure how true that is - there's been enough stories out there about Covid patients who are in the process of dying from Covid and are bitching as to why they're being treated for Covid.
I'm sure it's true based on my experiences from residency... Once I got a formal complaint of ageism because I dared telling someone that a 76-year-old may take longer to recover from an acute illness.:D

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
1.8 million guns were sold in the past month in the U.S.

These things sell almost as well as iPhones. Since most buyers claim they “hope I never have to use it,“ it doesn’t seem like a wise investment.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
1.8 million guns were sold in the past month in the U.S.

These things sell almost as well as iPhones. Since most buyers claim they “hope I never have to use it,“ it doesn’t seem like a wise investment.
Yeah, right.

My impression of the 2A nutcases is that they absolutely hope they get to use it… They are about as honest as they are caring for other people.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Checked out the coverage on Fox just to see how far they buried the story. To my surprise it was only buried under about 20 opinion driven "news" stories instead of the usual 50.

The comments section is loaded with comments like what you posted, along with the usual "Oh great, here comes more misguided gun control laws", despite A). that didn't happen with the other 231 mass shootings this year and B). Have they picked a threshold number of mass shootings where they feel maybe something should be done about it? To me 232 seems high enough to pass a reasonable threshold, but maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. You'd think saying "Oh great, here comes more misguided gun control laws" 232 times, just this year, would be enough to make them rethink their stance, but again, I probably don't know what I'm talking about.
For F'n F sake! After hijacking the thread to cry about gun free zones & how they wouldn't want to be caught in one, turns out the f'n knobs don't even know for sure if the area was a gun free zone. They just wanted to be Marcias & cry about something they made up.

How f'n pathetic & into yourself do you have to be when people died? Or to even do it as some kind of troll?

🤬🤬🤬🤬 :brickwall:

The-Real-Deal82

Site Champ
Reaction score
Browsing Facebook this morning and a gun story pops up with the obligatory comments from gun toting nutters lol.
f121844805d0e1069e29aa2fdfe7fac3.png
4bd09aa72914cf549d9d246fd3f9fa23.png

Apparently if you carry a gun when out and about you are not paranoid lol. Here’s me off for a day out with my family and the thought of being shot doesn’t even enter mind. I would imagine to this weirdo I’m irresponsible and living in fear under a tyrannical government [emoji2359]

D

Deleted member 199

Browsing Facebook this morning and a gun story pops up with the obligatory comments from gun toting nutters lol.

Apparently if you carry a gun when out and about you are not paranoid lol. Here’s me off for a day out with my family and the thought of being shot doesn’t even enter mind. I would imagine to this weirdo I’m irresponsible and living in fear under a tyrannical government [emoji2359]

The lack of basic reasoning is kind of astonishing. Cops are routinely shot and killed responding to "active shooter" situations - i.e. aware of the threat, specifically prepared for it, etc.

Meanwhile Rambo over here is completely sure that the next time some idiot with his grand fathers arsenal left over from a game of "who's got the smallest dick" with Charlton Heston goes out for a nice Sunday massacre, he's going to go from browsing the cran-apple juice on aisle 6 to "super solder: impervious to bullets", by nature of carrying a prosthetic cock made by Smith & Wesson.

I truly, honestly fear for all of you living in the United States.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The lack of basic reasoning is kind of astonishing. Cops are routinely shot and killed responding to "active shooter" situations - i.e. aware of the threat, specifically prepared for it, etc.

Meanwhile Rambo over here is completely sure that the next time some idiot with his grand fathers arsenal left over from a game of "who's got the smallest dick" with Charlton Heston goes out for a nice Sunday massacre, he's going to go from browsing the cran-apple juice on aisle 6 to "super solder: impervious to bullets", by nature of carrying a prosthetic cock made by Smith & Wesson.

We’re going to be just fine. As you know, more guns will make us safer, and we set a record for buying guns during the pandemic!

America, Fuck Yeah!

1622384647558.jpeg

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

its something 7% where a good guy with a gun has done any good. I want the details of how often a good guy with a gun becomes a bad guy with a gun.

Top Bottom
1 2