Another Trump emboldened terrorist...

iMi

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
Here we go again. These people are coming out of the woodwork at a rate that is alarming. It’s now so frequent, it barely makes the news. If this was a Muslim, we’d hear about it and it would be front page news. It’s time to make nazis afraid again.

At least CNN is finally calling it for what it is — terrorism. They also finally included a picture that clearly shows his race, as they always do when the perp is black or brown.

iMi

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
Not to derail, but I’ve long puzzled at how the GOP voting bloc contains pro-Israel people and anti-Semites all cuddled together. This contradiction is something I never see discussed, but there’s little about the GOP that makes sense anyway.

You are right. I never thought about it, but that is so true. It explains a lot, doesn’t it.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Here we go again. These people are coming out of the woodwork at a rate that is alarming. It’s now so frequent, it barely makes the news. If this was a Muslim, we’d hear about it and it would be front page news. It’s time to make nazis afraid again.

At least CNN is finally calling it for what it is — terrorism. They also finally included a picture that clearly shows his race, as they always do when the perp is black or brown.

Trump has elevated and emboldened them, they have a free voice now and a platform where a sitting president calls on them to do his bidding. As long as he is in office this will only get worse.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Not to derail, but I’ve long puzzled at how the GOP voting bloc contains pro-Israel people and anti-Semites all cuddled together. This contradiction is something I never see discussed, but there’s little about the GOP that makes sense anyway.

You are right. I never thought about it, but that is so true. It explains a lot, doesn’t it.

It’s actually pretty easy. They are pro-Israel because in order to fulfill their biblical prophecy, all those “nasty Jews” have to go back to Israel. Can’t have the rapture if some of us are still hanging out in the US or other places in the world.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The GOP is pro-Israel because they hate Muslims more than Jews. If Israel wasn't surrounded by majority-Muslim countries, they wouldn't care what happened to it. Don't forget - the GOP used to equate Communists with Jews under McCarthy. Doubt they've changed much. They love calling BLM protesters communists now.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
It’s actually pretty easy. They are pro-Israel because in order to fulfill their biblical prophecy, all those “nasty Jews” have to go back to Israel. Can’t have the rapture if some of us are still hanging out in the US or other places in the world.
I’m an atheist since age 12 or so. I like to think I can put myself in other people’s shoes but, for religious zealots, I just can’t. I’m immediately dismissive of it.
My wife grew up in a crazy religious household in her teen years and knows a lot of the mythology so she’s much better about that. The Rapture is mentioned in these conversations frequently.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m an atheist since age 12 or so. I like to think I can put myself in other people’s shoes but, for religious zealots, I just can’t. I’m immediately dismissive of it.
My wife grew up in a crazy religious household in her teen years and knows a lot of the mythology so she’s much better about that. The Rapture is mentioned in these conversations frequently.
I learned about the rapture when I was in the 8th grade. Because we were living in Taiwan at the time and I didn’t speak fluent Chinese, I had to attend the only English-speaking school in the city, which was a Baptist Missionary school. Long story, but by the time I was expelled at the end of the 8th grade I knew more about Christianity than most of my Christian friends, and spent years wondering why nobody knows anything about other religions.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score

It's because our system only truly allows for two parties, forcing all kinds of fringe groups and single issue voters into one camp or the other based upon whatever small amount of overlap they happen to share.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
It's because our system only truly allows for two parties, forcing all kinds of fringe groups and single issue voters into one camp or the other based upon whatever small amount of overlap they happen to share.
Everybody loves parties, but for some reason we only allow 2 of them when it comes to politics. Big mistake!

Top Bottom
1 2