Anti-gay pastor who is glad all those people died in the Pulse club shooting resigns from his office. "I drank, gambled, and had sex multiple times. I

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
of course his hate of gay people and support of a mass shooting is fine only when he does normal things is he bad.

Donnie Romero — a pastor who gained national attention after his views on the Pulse nightclub shooting inspired a protest from LGBTQ advocates — has resigned. In a video posted to YouTube, Romero says that he had sinned by paying for sex, gambling and using drugs.

Romero — formerly the pastor of Stedfast Baptist Church in Fort Worth, Texas — publicly voiced support for the Pulse nightclub gunman, who opened fire inside the popular LGBTQ nightclub in Orlando and killed 49 people. A June 2016 Dallas Morning News report says Romero's words sparked a protest.

"These 50 sodomites are all perverts and pedophiles, they're the scum of the Earth and the Earth is a better place now and I'll take it a step further," Romero said in a sermon published online, the publication reports. "I'll pray to God like I did this morning, and I will again tonight, that God will finish the job that that man started," Romero said.

Top Bottom
1 2