Apple Cloth for $19

D

Deleted member 215

Guys, I confess, I'm not really as bougie as I claim. 😦

Just kidding, I am. 😉

Anyway, I made a lot of jokes about that cloth on MR, but I still want one for my MBP screen. Just be sure not to rub off the screen coating. That happened to one of my older MBPs (around the edges) from too much aggressive microfiber wiping.

Nycturne

Elite Member
Reaction score
Anyway, I made a lot of jokes about that cloth on MR, but I still want one for my MBP screen. Just be sure not to rub off the screen coating. That happened to one of my older MBPs (around the edges) from too much aggressive microfiber wiping.
I guess my question is: what's the difference between this thing and a microfiber cloth? I'd imagine they are both able to wear through coatings over time.

D

Deleted member 215

There's not, really. That was just general advice about using cloths on your screens. There's nothing special about this cloth. It just would've been a nice add-on when I ordered my Mac (but was already out of stock by then).

jbailey

Power User
Reaction score
Back in stock with next day delivery. Just used a very old Apple gift card to buy one because ... I'm not sure.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
First the you get the cleaning cloths, then you get the power, then you get the women ...

1641938114482.png

leman

Site Champ
Reaction score
I thought the cloth thing was so funny that I just had to get one. Arrived last week. Surprisingly enough, it’s actually a very good quality polishing cloth. Much better than the glasses cloths I had before.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I thought the cloth thing was so funny that I just had to get one. Arrived last week. Surprisingly enough, it’s actually a very good quality polishing cloth. Much better than the glasses cloths I had before.
If you have a gut a nice cotton shirt works great, like a polishing globe.

Top Bottom
1 2