Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Man, I've seen it all now... and it's backordered SMH

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Man, I've seen it all now... and it's backordered SMH

Yeah, we discussed this earlier elsewhere. I think just about every one of us here has since bought at least 10 of them.

...gotta keep up with the latest trends, Eric. You don't want anyone thinking you're some kinda out-of-touch weirdo, do you?

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
I'm more than happy with my silky-soft, very functional Zeiss microfibre cleaning cloths...... But, yeah, I wouldn't mind having a nice new Apple microfibre Polishing Cloth to go with the shiny new M1 MBP Pro or Max that I'll eventually be buying myself sometime in 2022... Maybe by the time I'm ready to do that the Polishing Cloths will be readily available! LOL!

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Yeah, it's been backordered for a while. I swear, Apple could put their logo on a piece of shit and people would buy it.
Only $48 per roll.

Greenshot 2021-12-01 09.19.44.png

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Speaking of her, has anyone else noticed how rapidly she is racing to accrue a high post count? And now she's invading the Digital Photography subforum! As if we didn't already have enough problems with JWolf.....

On at least 2 occasions I unliked a few of her posts, and in response she went on a rampage unliking as many of my posts as she could. She’s clearly trying to run up a score.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
On at least 2 occasions I unliked a few of her posts, and in response she went on a rampage unliking as many of my posts as she could. She’s clearly trying to run up a score.
On that note, there is actual negative scoring setup for thumbs down posts by default with Xenforo. Not sure how they have it setup over at MR but I've made it so that does not count against anyone here.

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony

Very interesting.....! As far as I can recall I haven't "liked" any of her posts when I've run across them, and today I didn't "like" the photo she posted. I did notice, though, that she "liked" mine and a bunch of others as well. I wonder if she's not only trying to compete in the post count accumulation but also "likes" as well? Strange person, that one!

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
On that note, there is actual negative scoring setup for thumbs down posts by default with Xenforo. Not sure how they have it setup over at MR but I've made it so that does not count against anyone here.

Sweet! Thank you! ;)

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Like making you bite proof in the lions den :ROFLMAO:

After I first added the thumbs down @Alli used it on me for expressing my dismay over the Oxford comma, she does not play when it comes to grammar lol.

Well I guess that depends on if you are for it or against it. I was taught to not use it, so it has been a hard habit to break.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Top Bottom
1 2