Apple Event 4/20

JBaby

Power User
Reaction score
Won't know, until we know.

I'm interested in finding out.

...and I have a lot of stickers.

51150674320_cff891a6dc_z.jpg

That's SOME of the choices. I think a white background makes for a great comic book look.

Well I hope it works out for you. But the Space Gray looks like trash. And I’ve never taken it out of my bedroom. I clean it so often. But I have no regrets about buying it though. It’s a dream to work with.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
@JayMysteri0 When we got back yesterday, (overnight trip Monday), ours were sitting here.

They're neat! My iPhone doesn't have the U1, so I don't get the high fidelity locator tech - I haven't set one up on my wife's iPhone yet (11 Pro). I think the latter is where the device will really shine, as I lose things at home, hahaha, so in "Find My" I just have a big key icon pointing at our house on a street map.

Yeah, thanks, that's very helpful :ROFLMAO:

OK, now I want to see this work ... BRB ...

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Well I hope it works out for you. But the Space Gray looks like trash. And I’ve never taken it out of my bedroom. I clean it so often. But I have no regrets about buying it though. It’s a dream to work with.

...you have ninja turtle stickers?

THAT IS AWESOME! :D

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
airbags are better then tile. it gives you the distance away a arrow in the direction. the sound is not loud but the arrow is far more useful.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
OK, now I want to see this work ... BRB ...

I didn't do this yesterday, but I did today, wow, that's super slick with a U1 device, I tracked down the wife's purse in a downstairs closet from our bedroom (using her 11 Pro), and I mean, to the last inch.

Looking forward to my iPhone 13 this fall :D

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Well.

Apple said my package would be here today.

UPS decided otherwise. I instead need to check with them tomorrow for updates.

:cautious:

If this was my iPad...

tenor.gif
What was it now? The AirTags? Dare I sing “and isn't it ironic, don't you think?” Or should I stick to “Hakuna matata”?

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
That beautiful orange Hermes one has been tempting me but I am (so far) resisting, as the thing is really expensive and there are other things I need or want much more than that right now..... I'm really not interested in the silly Air Tag, I just like that lovely leather key chain......

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
That beautiful orange Hermes one has been tempting me but I am (so far) resisting, as the thing is really expensive and there are other things I need or want much more than that right now..... I'm really not interested in the silly Air Tag, I just like that lovely leather key chain......

Same, I don't really care for the airtag but I like the key chains lol

Top Bottom
1 2