Apple: Major League Soccer

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I don’t know what Major League Soccer is, but if that’s your thing, looks like for the next 10 years you’ll be able to watch it on Apple TV+, as an add-on that requires an additional fee. No local blackouts.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I don’t know what Major League Soccer is, but if that’s your thing, looks like for the next 10 years you’ll be able to watch it on Apple TV+, as an add-on that requires an additional fee. No local blackouts.

Not only that, but if you already sub to Apple TV+, and have even a basic T-mobile cellphone plan, this year T-mobile offers its customers a free "MLS Season Pass." I'm watching a Columbus-Philadelphia game from last weekend right now...

Between that free option, and having picked up the MLB pre-season package, it's clear I won't get much done on the less charming parts of my to-do list, while waiting for spring to get sprung in the backyard this year. At the moment there's 6" fresh snow on the ground so there's certainly no rush to start raking up over-winter debris out there.

jbailey

Power User
Reaction score
Some people buy tickets and go to a stadium to watch a bunch of professional players on the field for an hour and a half. There is some shouting, at times, and occasional fanfarey things. It is a little bit like Major League Baseball, except, stuff happens.
Implying that more stuff happens in a soccer game than a baseball game is quite funny.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Implying that more stuff happens in a soccer game than a baseball game is quite funny.
He must be counting all the times players fall down and grab their legs while pretending to have suffered a broken spine from being brushed against.

Top Bottom
1 2