Apple Store - 6% cash back

BigMcGuire

Old Trekkie
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
My friend just purchased a MBP 16 - I just asked him it is showing or not. Will report back.

For all those that put major $ into these new MBPs - there is going to be a lot of upset people if they don't get it lol.

Cmaier

Elite Member
Staff Member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
My friend just purchased a MBP 16 - I just asked him it is showing or not. Will report back.

For all those that put major $ into these new MBPs - there is going to be a lot of upset people if they don't get it lol.

I’ll be mildly annoyed, but not enough to cancel the orders and re-order. I’d prefer to get my machine in November and not January :)

BigMcGuire

Old Trekkie
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’ll be mildly annoyed, but not enough to cancel the orders and re-order. I’d prefer to get my machine in November and not January :)
Yeah he put in his order about 30 mins ago - said delivery was late November, early December for the 16. That's going to be a long November. lol.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
I haven’t been charged yet for my MBA since it’s not due until the first week in November. But nothing else has shown anything other than 3%.

Cmaier

Elite Member
Staff Member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
From AppleInsider:

It isn't entirely clear when exactly the promotional rate kicked in, though some users have noticed the 6% cash back on their MacBook Pro pre-orders. However, some users aren't seeing that amount for their own Apple Store transactions. This may be because their apps have yet to update with the promotional rate.

DT

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Staff Member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
When I picked up the little G's M1 MBP I got 6%, and it was a limited time offer, so it has come up at least once :)

(it was also a refurb, ~$1400 + 6% cashback was pretty swell)

I also have a business account partially setup, I think we get a point or two at the lowest, I know my recent iPhone AC+ was discounted.

Top Bottom