Apple Store - 6% cash back

BigMcGuire

Old Trekkie
Site Donor
Reaction score
My friend just purchased a MBP 16 - I just asked him it is showing or not. Will report back.

For all those that put major $ into these new MBPs - there is going to be a lot of upset people if they don't get it lol.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
My friend just purchased a MBP 16 - I just asked him it is showing or not. Will report back.

For all those that put major $ into these new MBPs - there is going to be a lot of upset people if they don't get it lol.

I’ll be mildly annoyed, but not enough to cancel the orders and re-order. I’d prefer to get my machine in November and not January :)

BigMcGuire

Old Trekkie
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’ll be mildly annoyed, but not enough to cancel the orders and re-order. I’d prefer to get my machine in November and not January :)
Yeah he put in his order about 30 mins ago - said delivery was late November, early December for the 16. That's going to be a long November. lol.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I haven’t been charged yet for my MBA since it’s not due until the first week in November. But nothing else has shown anything other than 3%.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
From AppleInsider:

It isn't entirely clear when exactly the promotional rate kicked in, though some users have noticed the 6% cash back on their MacBook Pro pre-orders. However, some users aren't seeing that amount for their own Apple Store transactions. This may be because their apps have yet to update with the promotional rate.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
When I picked up the little G's M1 MBP I got 6%, and it was a limited time offer, so it has come up at least once :)

(it was also a refurb, ~$1400 + 6% cashback was pretty swell)

I also have a business account partially setup, I think we get a point or two at the lowest, I know my recent iPhone AC+ was discounted.

Top Bottom
1 2