AppleToo accusers accuse each other

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

I read thone accusations against Apple and I thought “man, I hope that’s not true, but you never know and you need to take these accusations seriously.” Now this is going on, and it makes me wonder what it was like to work with these two.

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Yikes! Apple is better off without both of these women! I remember reading the article in The Washington Post about the woman named "Scarlett," and something just didn't feel quite right about her. Not surprising that she and the other woman would get into what has turned into much more than a catfight.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
I had severe doubts about Gjovik from the beginning. And it appears that she needs professional help. Scarlet is a bit problematic as well. But Apple does need to address issues and has acted in bad faith WRT #AppleToo, IMO. This squabble shouldn't distract from dozens 100s of allegations by Apple employees. It's disheartening that similar employee efforts within corps like Walmart and Amazon, etc. that are cheered by more progressive folk gets a simple shrug (at best) when their favorite fruit company is called out.

Colstan

Site Champ
Reaction score
All allegations should be taken seriously, but this is why they must be investigated to the fullest, before conclusions are drawn. How many people have had their lives seriously impacted because they were falsely accused by someone with questionable motives? This is particularly true in the age of "click first, ask questions never" that we find ourselves in. Unfortunately, among the general public this has become the default mindset. I'm not speaking about any particular case, but there have been numerous incidents where the justice system has cleared someone of wrongdoing, but in the minds of the public, they remain guilty because most people only remember the initial headline. I realize that there is a clear separation between the legal system and public opinion, but the move toward cancel culture groupthink is not a positive for society. This has always been an issue, just take a look at newspapers from the dawn of the printing press, but it's now become instantaneous and magnified with global electronic communication.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Frankly, no company in its right mind is going to hire her now! She has burned too many bridges, filed too many suits....
Well, Epic, as self-declared Apple mortal enemy, was a likely candidate. But I guess that didn’t work out.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
More Scarlet news.

Sounds like someone you don't even want to cross paths with. If you hire her, you're in trouble. If you don't hire her, you're in trouble. If you don't even call her in for an interview, you're in trouble.

I'm not saying life is perfect out there for female employees. But when a female has problems EVERYWHERE, it might not be the jobs that are the common denominator. 🤷‍♂️

ouimetnick

Power User
Reaction score
Both seem to have lose screws, but the Gjovik is an absolute screw ball. Lady made some outlandish claims and then becomes paranoid that Daddy Cook must be spying on her through her HomePod and personal Apple gear. She claims her work place which was built on a superfund sight makes her sick except she’s the only one with issues.

Total nut case, should be out in a psych ward for an evaluation and her own protection. I don’t know her personally, but I’d want a restraining order against her right now.

I’d love to see either of these ladies try and get a job. The Scarlett lady might have better luck than crazy Ashley Babbit Gjovik.

Top Bottom
1 2