Are people actually getting tired of Trump?

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Trump was in my state for a rally yesterday (yeah, I know…I know) and it sounds like people are actually getting tired of hearing him.
QAnon supporters, some of whom are the former president's most fanatical online backers, sent a barrage of messages through the Telegram app that expressed boredom and even anger at the speech Trump described as "the very first rally of the 2022 election." They blasted Trump for not mentioning how his January 6 insurrection supporters are "rotting in jail."…
…a majority of the top QAnon user comments simply expressed their outright boredom with Trump's post-election stump speech, in which he baselessly claimed to have won in November 2020…
"Judging by the Trump-supporting normies I live with, they were bored with his speech," wrote another QAnon user. "I support Trump but this is getting ridiculous."
Getting ridiculous?? 😄

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Trump was in my state for a rally yesterday (yeah, I know…I know) and it sounds like people are actually getting tired of hearing him.

Getting ridiculous?? 😄

But, you see, with Mr Trump - a malignant narcissist, a mendacious malignant narcissist - what his followers forget, is that it is all about him.

Nothing else matters, and nobody else matters.

Top Bottom
1 2