Arizona Will Ban People From Filming Police Officers At Short Distances

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score
The point here was not to solve a problem, but to virtue signal “I’m with cops and against antifa. And when I say antifa, you know who I’m talking about”
I think it's critical that we help cut down on the number of police deaths due to close photography. Win-win in my mind.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Here's a hypothetical, something I've witnessed a few times on the streets making photographs of cops. A cop is trying to make a legitimate arrest, the subject is not complying and being combative. The cop is having a difficult time.

Should I be able to stand 2 feet away from the cop and subject, making a bunch of photos?

How far away were all those video's of George Floyd? From the ones I have seen, not including bodycam footage, they are at least 8' away. Most quite a bit further.

8' is plenty.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
How far away were all those video's of George Floyd? From the ones I have seen, not including bodycam footage, they are at least 8' away. Most quite a bit further.

8' is plenty.
Well then, a musket is “plenty” when it comes to weapons that civilians need. Funny how when it comes to the 2nd amendment, you want zero restrictions, but you’re fine with arbitrary restrictions on the first. Unless it’s twitter blocking Trump…

Top Bottom
1 2