General Baldo: The Guardian Owls

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I've only played it half an hour so far, but I already love it. Even better, it's pretty available for everything, up to and including Apple Arcade. I greatly suggest giving this one a go if you like Zelda style games.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Yup. Though I'd have to recommend against getting it. The game is buggy as hell, and rather sloppily made.

But if you still want to try it out, it's free on Apple Arcade.

Oh wow, it looks really good too, that's a bummer. Are there any reports of one platform being less buggy vs. others?

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Oh wow, it looks really good too, that's a bummer. Are there any reports of one platform being less buggy vs. others?

The iOS version seems to be the worst of the bunch. But even on the most stable builds, you risk losing all your hearts and money when loading up your game, or you'll fall through the world in random places, and...well...it's just rough.

It's a crying shame too, cuz there would've been quite a bit to like about it if it weren't in such a sorry shape. As is, they'll need to spend a few months doing nothing but fixing bugs, and a lot of reediting of the texts to make some things far more clear than they currently are ingame.

Top Bottom
1 2