Bender (John DiMaggio) has a message for us

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
John DiMaggio - the real voice of Bender - put this together for us here at TA through Cameo (me putting your donations to good use :mrgreen:), he was a great sport about it and went above and beyond, very down to earth and cool in real life, I've been following him on IG for a long time now. @DT pay attention here.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Finally, the robot uprising will take care of that whole humanity thing. I simple dream to kill all humans, is that so much to ask for?

BTW "bite my shiny metal ass" was a totally unexpected bonus. :LOL:

OMFG!

Dude, that is amazing, we all flipped out, our daughter lost her mind!
Hey, you got a new name for the car!

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
As much as I hate to disagree with John DiMaggio here, DT's Tesla should be viewed as a potential early offspring of the original werecar. As a precautionary measure, I suggest using wheel clamps whenever there's a full moon.

First, in 2014, 60 minutes "added" combustion engine sounds to footage of a fully electric Tesla model.

Later, in 2019, a robot was killed by a self-driving Tesla model.

Also, without a clear chain of custody, we really don't know what happened to the windshield wipers from Knightrider.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
That was awesome. I've never been big into cartoons. There's been a handful over the years that I enjoyed, but for the most part, I don't really care for them. Futurama is not only one of the few I enjoyed, it's probably in the top three. Not sure I've ever cared enough for them to think about a favorite, but it would be high on the list for sure, if not at the top.

Also, I had to stop watching him. Watching the human talking as I listened was just throwing me off too much. Once I closed my eyes and listened, it all snapped into place.

U

User.191

I tried that one. Just couldn't get into it. Glad to hear it's a good one. Maybe I'll have to give it another try someday.
It took a few episodes but it's got a far deeper story than it initially suggested. Reminded me of one of my all time favorite graphic story "Bone" (The "Lord of the Rings" of whimsical cartoon storytelling).

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
Well, I only gave it 1-2 episodes. Maybe I'll have to give it a second try. It's got to be better than some of the other things I've been bored into watching this past year.

BigMcGuire

Old Trekkie
Site Donor
Reaction score
Haha that was pretty cool! Disenchanted takes a little getting used to again. I'm now definitely more of a fan of Family Guy/American Dad but grew up on the Simpsons so it's got that more reserved quiet not as blatant humor that is really enjoyable.

Top Bottom
1 2