Biden addresses Congress

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
President of the United States Biden will supposedly talk about an America Family plan, path to citizenship, and more…

”We have to prove that democracy still works” was presented as a quote from the speech by the administration.

2 women will be stationed behind the president for the first time.

Tim Scott will reportedly talk about the economy (and probably whine about cancel culture) in the Republican response speech.

I look forward to some discussion of his speech in this thread.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
If there was a drinking game that made you drink on the word ”crisis” you’d be half-stoned already… only 1 minute into the speech

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
He is framing bipartisanship through the voters instead of the members of Congress. I like this, because how else can it be framed? The GOP members of Congress have decided to be the party of “No” but Joe knows the voters don’t all agree.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
If the R members in attendance didn’t cheer when Joe said “buy American” there is no hope for them. Many of them are barely even paying attention.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I liked it when he said “doing nothing is not an option” to which Republicans responded by sitting in their chairs and thought “well it got me re-elected ever since Obama became president…“

Shows that they don’t care about being competitive in the world or the success of America. They only care about owning the libz and keeping their seats.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m really anxious now to listen to Tim Scott’s rebuttal. What’s he going to say “let’s kill children and continue buying from China?”

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I’m really anxious now to listen to Tim Scott’s rebuttal. What’s he going to say “let’s kill children and continue buying from China?”
Lying about tax increases for the wealthy, saying they will be tax increases on the middle class and/or destroy American business and cause lost jobs. The same lies they always trot out, because tax increases on the wealthy are NOT correlated with economic downturns in history.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
White supremacy is terrorism. Thank you Biden. Right-wingers will scream about this in the upcoming days. That shows their true colors.

Top Bottom
1 2