Biden addresses Congress

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
On a positive note

There is a literal change in vibe with this administration.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1387571603408670722/

How the frik do people want to go back to apocalyptic crap fest we went thru with the last administration?

Even the WH Christmas trees were blood red & frightening last administration.
Exactly.
The first and second couple are enough to cause diabetes. How can you not love it!
Bring on the sugar.

Preferably brown, and unrefined, etc., ecologically and environmentally aware, but still wonderfully sweet.

I love it, greatly admire and enormously respect the administration so far, and I must say that I love both couples.
Bill Maher on Biden’s first 100 days:

“It’s like America’s been like a three month juice cleanse. I feel so much lighter! It’s amazing how much Trump was in there.”
I wrote in another post of how I had attended an online talk given by Lawrence Summers recently, where he observed that - in his (informed) opinion - Mr Biden's first 100 days will rank (historically, in transformational terms) with those of FDR, or the administration of Lyndon B Johnson.

And tonight, bless you Mr Biden, - what a startling, striking and wholly welcome contrast in tone and content both, from the deranged tweets posted by his loathsome and lunatic predecessor - tonight Mr Biden posted a tweet that contained just two words:

"Get vaccinated."

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2