Biden Goes to Kenosha

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
The media "why aren't they just as outraged about Biden coming as they were Trump?". Maybe that's because Biden isn't inciting violence from his supporters, or defending the actions of the cop who shot Kyle Rittenhouse in the back 7 times. Trump went to divide, Biden is going to unite and IMO it's a good move on his part.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
The media "why aren't they just as outraged about Biden coming as they were Trump?". Maybe that's because Biden isn't inciting violence from his supporters, or defending the actions of the cop who shot Kyle Rittenhouse in the back 7 times. Trump went to divide, Biden is going to unite and IMO it's a good move on his part.

Biden visiting Mr. Blake’s family is wrong. No matter what, he's a sexual offender, who forcefully penetrated his victim, and he was harassing his victim who called 911 for help, resisted arrest multiple times, and had a weapon. The shooting might not be justified (it will probably end up being justified), but Mr. Blake is a violent offender, a rapist, and a perpetrator of one of the vilest crimes.
But I guess this time around #metoo is not useful to Democrats.

Last edited:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Biden visiting Mr. Blake’s family is wrong. No matter what, he's a sexual offender, who forcefully penetrated his victim, and he was harassing his victim who called 911 for help, resisted arrest multiple times, and had a weapon. The shooting might not be justified (it will probably end up being justified), but Mr. Blake is a violent offender, a rapist, and a perpetrator of one of the vilest crimes.

Since we’re going down that path, we should start defining military veterans completely by how many innocent people they killed just so they could get some direction, discipline, a paycheck, and possibly a college education. They are a criminal.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
So that's the post-justification for shooting him 7 times, he deserved it "after" the fact? Someone's been watching a little too much Fox News' "we finally got dirt on the black victim, ATTACK" TV. Additionally, Biden meeting with the family, who is also feeling the pain from all of this.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
Since we’re going down that path, we should start defining military veterans completely by how many innocent people they killed just so they could get some direction, discipline, a paycheck, and possibly a college education. They are a criminal.

You can make the moral argument but they are not criminals; they’re actually recognized by the laws of all the countries of the world and by all the international treaties.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
So that's the post-justification for shooting him 7 times, he deserved it "after" the fact? Someone's been watching a little too much Fox News' "we finally got dirt on the black victim, ATTACK" TV.

Again, you read something that I never wrote. Where did I say that the prior convictions/warrants/crimes/actions/thoughts justified the shooting?

I am saying that if Charles Manson was unjustly shot by the cops I still wouldn’t want the president, or any leading figure such as a candidate for POTUS to visit him at the hospital, or any of his family, or even elevate him a little bit. The fact that Mr Blake was shot (justly or unjustly) doesn’t change the fact that he was a violent criminal, a rapist, and a low life who was victimizing one of his prior victims.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Again, you read something that I never wrote. Where did I say that the prior convictions/warrants/crimes/actions/thoughts justified the shooting?

I am saying that if Charles Manson was unjustly shots by the cops I still wouldn’t want the president, or any leading figure such as a candidate for POTUS to visit him at the hospital. The fact that Mr Blake was shot (justly or unjustly) doesn’t chance the fact that he was a violent criminal, a rapist, and a low life who was victimizing one of his prior victims.
So you didn't write this?
No matter what, he's a sexual offender, who forcefully penetrated his victim, and he was harassing his victim who called 911 for help, resisted arrest multiple times, and had a weapon.

It's a patented blame the victim response, standard from right wing media and their ilk.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
It's a patented blame the victim response, standard from right wing media and their ilk.

You realize that the context is Biden’s visit, not the shooting, right? Stop bringing the conversation to something I am not saying or even implying please. It gets old fast.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
You realize that the context is Biden’s visit, not the shooting, right? Stop bringing the conversation to something I am not saying or even implying please. It gets old fast.
You realize you brought the victim into this, right? I'll stop calling you on this bullshit as soon as you stop posting this bullshit, deal?

Know what else gets old fast? Conservatives re-litigating one's past as a justification for them being shot and killed while unarmed or trying to escape police custody.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
You realize you brought the victim into this, right? I'll stop calling you on this bullshit as soon as you stop posting this bullshit, deal?

Know what else gets old fast? Conservatives re-litigating one's past as a justification for them being shot and killed while unarmed or trying to escape police custody.

Ok, I give up.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist too. Somehow I don’t think the majority of the public doesn’t completely define him by that. He’s better known for professionally beating the shit out of people. Still, free pass and I’m willing to bet if he gets in trouble with the law most people will focus mostly on the details of that current situation and not zip straight to and only his to rape conviction as what completely defines him.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist too. Somehow I don’t think the majority of the public doesn’t completely define him by that. He’s better known for professionally beating the shit out of people. Still, free pass and I’m willing to bet if he gets in trouble with the law most people will focus mostly on the details of that current situation and not zip straight to and only his to rape conviction as what completely defines him.
This couldn't be more true...

odp5nqx5qfj51.jpg

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score

And I agreed with politicians and high profile government representatives going to publicly visit Mr. Tyson, esp. during a high profile political issue that has to do with him... where?

As I said, I give up.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Yax does have something of a point here, people. While we shouldn't define this guy solely by what he did, assuming that he's already paid his debt to society, public perception is something that should always be considered. When you have a group of people wanting to define the lines between Law and Order vs. Chaos, the law abiding vs. criminal coddlers, you don't want to give them ammunition like this.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Yax does have something of a point here, people. While we shouldn't define this guy solely by what he did, assuming that he's already paid his debt to society, public perception is something that should always be considered. When you have a group of people wanting to define the lines between Law and Order vs. Chaos, the law abiding vs. criminal coddlers, you don't want to give them ammunition like this.
My issue with it is how it's presented, in my view anytime people only show outrage when it comes to the victims past while defending the actions of the cops with, it's systemic racism. This is the tact Conservatives use over and over again, you can set your watch by it.

If we were to see the same outrage for the crime police committed as they seem to have for the victims past that would be one thing, but that's never the case.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

I am saying that if Charles Manson was unjustly shot by the cops I still wouldn’t want the president, or any leading figure such as a candidate for POTUS to visit him at the hospital, or any of his family, or even elevate him a little bit. The fact that Mr Blake was shot (justly or unjustly) doesn’t change the fact that he was a violent criminal, a rapist, and a low life who was victimizing one of his prior victims.

When de we see his record as a convicted criminal? Last I saw he had a warrant against him, but no convictions.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
And I agreed with politicians and high profile government representatives going to publicly visit Mr. Tyson, esp. during a high profile political issue that has to do with him... where?

As I said, I give up.

Trying to keep it in your own context here. In your opinion politicians shouldn’t visit victims of police violence (justified or not) or their loved ones if that victim has a criminal record? What’s your thought process, guilty once guilty always? Not worth any empathy ever?

This guy might be a monster, I don’t know, but a majority of criminal cases get pleaded out to avoid prison time or whatever the potential top punishment is and the defendant doesn’t have the finances for a good lawyer. I sometimes think of incidents from my ignorant youth that give me the shivers when I think of how differently the stupidity could have ended up criminally or another person involved was less than understanding. And the way our society works with punishment well beyond what our legal system imposes, it could take very little to ruin the rest of your life and become ever trapped in the legal system.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
Trying to keep it in your own context here. In your opinion politicians shouldn’t visit victims of police violence (justified or not) or their loved ones if that victim has a criminal record? What’s your thought process, guilty once guilty always? Not worth any empathy ever?

The fact is that here we're not talking about someone doing a petty crime, a crime against property, or someone who has a history of violent crime.
We are talking about someone who has a history of violent crime, and sexual abuse, who was allegedly committing a crime on one of his previous victims who allegedly was scared shitless (here we're talking of penetration with a child in the room); the victim called the cops and the cops intervened. I am all for due process, and yes please consider him innocent until proven guilty, but perception is quite important especially if you're party of "believe all women."

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
My issue with it is how it's presented, in my view anytime people only show outrage when it comes to the victims past while defending the actions of the cops with, it's systemic racism. This is the tact Conservatives use over and over again, you can set your watch by it.

If we were to see the same outrage for the crime police committed as they seem to have for the victims past that would be one thing, but that's never the case.

We all know of the inherit hypocrisy of that particular group of people (not going to call them conservatives, since they're really not). They'll call out the media for supporting Biden and his sexual harassment allegation, supposedly overriding their support for #metoo, yet they're happily supporting a guy with 20+ rape and sexual harassment allegations.

What you need to realize is that it's not about being right or wrong. It's all a game, and that the Democrat aren't as good at playing it as the Republicans are.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Innocent until proven guilty, correct? I’ve seen many people go out of their way to defend Kyle Rittenhouse of multiple murders. We aren’t supposed to call the policeman who shot Blake 7 times guilty yet either, right?

He has no felony convictions and has spent no time in prison. He is accused of assault but they left the warrant open for 3 months with no arrest? Makes me think the evidence is probably not compelling... but I could be wrong.

Top Bottom
1 2