Biden Goes to Kenosha

U

User.45

Innocent until proven guilty, correct? I’ve seen many people go out of their way to defend Kyle Rittenhouse of multiple murders. We aren’t supposed to call the policeman who shot Blake 7 times guilty yet either, right?

He has no felony convictions and has spent no time in prison. He is accused of assault but they left the warrant open for 3 months with no arrest? Makes me think the evidence is probably not compelling... but I could be wrong.

Again, you read something that I never wrote. Where did I say that the prior convictions/warrants/crimes/actions/thoughts justified the shooting?

I am saying that if Charles Manson was unjustly shot by the cops I still wouldn’t want the president, or any leading figure such as a candidate for POTUS to visit him at the hospital, or any of his family, or even elevate him a little bit. The fact that Mr Blake was shot (justly or unjustly) doesn’t change the fact that he was a violent criminal, a rapist, and a low life who was victimizing one of his prior victims.

If Biden visits, it's an issue. If Biden doesn't visit it's an issue. From optics stand point Biden being empathetic matters only because it reflects a consistent image. The two sides will distort the visit for their purposes regardless. I wonder, is Blake's family guilty of something? Comparing Blake to Manson is totally uncalled for...comparing a guy who is investigated for rape to a mass murdering rapist cult leader reflects a level of significant bias.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
If Biden visits, it's an issue. If Biden doesn't visit it's an issue. From optics stand point Biden being empathetic matters only because it reflects a consistent image. The two sides will distort the visit for their purposes regardless. I wonder, is Blake's family guilty of something? Comparing Blake to Manson is totally uncalled for...comparing a guy who is investigated for rape to a mass murdering rapist cult leader reflects a level of significant bias.
Trump is making this about law and order and Biden's answering with empathy. How well this plays out with the American people is anyone's guess but it seems like someone taking a stand for the people is a refreshing change.

What Trump is continuing to ignore though is the virus, which he has absolutely no answer for and refuses to address, Biden's making it front and center, addressing the fallout, a federal response, etc. IMO this is where Trump is doing the most damage to himself in the upcoming election.

U

User.45

Trump is making this about law and order and Biden's answering with empathy. How well this plays out with the American people is anyone's guess but it seems like someone taking a stand for the people is a refreshing change.

What Trump is continuing to ignore though is the virus, which he has absolutely no answer for and refuses to address, Biden's making it front and center, addressing the fallout, a federal response, etc. IMO this is where Trump is doing the most damage to himself in the upcoming election.
Trump tweeting "LAW AND ORDER!" is as effective as screaming "SMART!" and hope you seem intelligent.

I can only repeat myself about the virus: once the cold weather comes it will be much much harder to control. So we are up for some unpleasant surprises in this coming 1-2 months.

U

User.45

If you don’t like the name of Mr. Manson, chose an alleged violent felon of your choice in a similar situation (if you prefer), known or unknown. You can even chose Mr Weinstein if you want. If Mr. Weinstein were unjustly shot by the police prompting a national conversation on police shootings, you would not recommend for Mr Biden a visit to his family.
Weinstein came to my mind too, but he's also a horrible comparison as he is a serial rapist who had the police in his pocket. He had crazy amount of privileges it took decades to crack through. Probably Tyson is a better comparison, but Tyson has a lot of privilege through his pugilistic arts too.

U

User.45

Also, I'm missing key info. Did Biden visit Blake in the hospital or the family only?

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
U

User.45

Top Bottom
1 2