Biden having WH fully disinfected the day Trump leaves

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
The White House will become a much safer place once President-elect Biden takes office on January 20, 2021. After months of super spreader events held by the Trump administration, who are notably reckless, the Biden administration will have strict protocols in place.

From The Daily Beast
There have been over 40 COVID-19-positive people in President Donald Trump’s circle, raising questions about the dangers that will be lurking when Biden’s team moves in. As recently as Wednesday, Trump appeared bare-faced during a Hanukkah party with hundreds of guests at the White House.

Since the coronavirus can stick to surfaces for days, the GSA has said it will deploy a team to “thoroughly clean and disinfect” all the surfaces in the East and West Wings of the White House. The building will also undergo “disinfectant misting services” to clean the air after the Trump team’s departure. Contrary to Trump, Biden and his team have been taking careful precautions to ensure the president-elect does not become infected with the virus. His team wears masks both indoors and outdoors when together, and much of the transition staff is still working remotely. That will continue into the first months of his administration, his team has said
trump-spreader.jpg

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I said long ago that the white house will need ot be fumigated after trump left. it will help remove the orange stains too.

I hope the Trumps leave early. Any excuse will do. Someone must have a birthday in the family or something. A gala welcome-back to Mar a Lago...

Where the heck is Barron going to hang out, for school, I wonder. I guess Donald ain't heading to NYC, but is Melania? All of the NY Post's Page Six wants to know...

Meanwhile a piece in Slate awhile back had a good point I had not thought about. It's not just the White House quarters and offices including the East / West wings whose surfaces and air might harbor the covid virus, it's also about the nearly a hundred full time White House staffers who are daily exposed now to whichever pols come and go in that place, as well as to Trump family, political employees, aides. The Slate guy was saying maybe give them a vacation, they could use it just to detox from the stress of working for the Trump crew.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Where the heck is Barron going to hang out, for school, I wonder. I guess Donald ain't heading to NYC, but is Melania? All of the NY Post's Page Six wants to know...
That is actually an interesting point. Since Melanoma couldn’t move to DC immediately after Donnie’s coronation inauguration, won’t she have the same issue now leaving DC?

lizkat

Reaction score
That is actually an interesting point. Since Melanoma couldn’t move to DC immediately after Donnie’s coronation inauguration, won’t she have the same issue now leaving DC?

Suppposedly Melania renegotiated her pre-nup before moving to WH, with an eye to ensuring Barron would share equitably in Trump family wealth and have a position in Trump Organization as an adult. MIght have been something in there also about custodial arrangements to ensure continuity of his education and appropriate residential arrangements for her to be looking after him while a minor. Melania may have been selected for her arm candy potential, but doesn't seem to be an airhead about the potential downsides of being wife #3 on the arm of a perennial candy buyer.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Suppposedly Melania renegotiated her pre-nup before moving to WH, with an eye to ensuring Barron would share equitably in Trump family wealth and have a position in Trump Organization as an adult. MIght have been something in there also about custodial arrangements to ensure continuity of his education and appropriate residential arrangements for her to be looking after him while a minor. Melania may have been selected for her arm candy potential, but doesn't seem to be an airhead about the potential downsides of being wife #3 on the arm of a perennial candy buyer.
Of course, since Barron’s special school did not resume in-person classes, he can go anywhere. Now would be a good time for the two of them to go so that he can start classes in person with everyone else in January. Just sayin’.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Guarantee Barron a position in the Trump organization, which is a place to learn white collar crimes. Melania’s doubling down.

Seriously, how does she go about getting laid? I’m shamefully curious.

lizkat

Reaction score
Guarantee Barron a position in the Trump organization, which is a place to learn white collar crimes. Melania’s doubling down.

Seriously, how does she go about getting laid? I’m shamefully curious.

If you were yet another woman married to Trump and had a kid by him, and saw those other grifter kids in action (I'll except Tiffany maybe bc I don't know much about her), you'd be about at least getting your kid the option to avail himself of the family connections and wealth, then let him choose his path.

Hah, as for the other, maybe she has or has had a boyfriend. The Secret Service just minds her personal safety, they don't arrange her private social calendar. They could have something to say about a location she wanted to be at, but it would be about her security.

Top Bottom
1 2