Biden won. For reals this time.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
The summary claim of >50k votes in question suggests that each ballot is flagged only once in their document and that minor issues are included to reach that total. It seems to be reaching to me, and the notion in all of this is completely ridiculous.

Now, if you were to explain everything you just stated to one of the true Trump believers, do you think it'd make a difference?

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Are you suggesting that the complete lack of proof isn’t proof that Trump won? The only way they’ll believe that Trump didn’t win is if Democrats admit he did because they are liars. 4D Chutes and Ladders.

This is the same crowd that is beginning to say that all us folks are saying “get the vaccine” just as a trick, because we know that the MAGA crowd will do the opposite, and don’t want them to get the vaccine (so there’s more for us? So they’ll die? Not sure what the payoff is supposed to be).

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
This is the same crowd that is beginning to say that all us folks are saying “get the vaccine” just as a trick, because we know that the MAGA crowd will do the opposite, and don’t want them to get the vaccine (so there’s more for us? So they’ll die? Not sure what the payoff is supposed to be).

Less Republican voters is what the payoff is! Don't you see? Open your eyes!

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
They're referencing a summary by someone else, which refers to the Cyber Ninjas audit.

I do find parts of it amusing. Apparently now, subpoenas are important?

From your link:

Also, what the hell is the Richardson Post? It's styled like it's meant to be a conservative replica of the Huffington Post, which is just so silly...

Their reference is

The summary claim of >50k votes in question suggests that each ballot is flagged only once in their document and that minor issues are included to reach that total. It seems to be reaching to me, and the notion in all of this is completely ridiculous.
These claims have already been debunked. The Cyber Ninjas didn’t bother to learn how elections work in Arizona…

Post in thread 'Biden won. For reals this time.'
https://talkedabout.com/threads/biden-won-for-reals-this-time.2000/post-64261

In the NY Times article, there’s a link to a point-by-point dissection of each assertion made by the “ninjas” in their report. Here’s a direct link to it.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
These claims have already been debunked. The Cyber Ninjas didn’t bother to learn how elections work in Arizona…

Post in thread 'Biden won. For reals this time.'
https://talkedabout.com/threads/biden-won-for-reals-this-time.2000/post-64261

In the NY Times article, there’s a link to a point-by-point dissection of each assertion made by the “ninjas” in their report. Here’s a direct link to it.

This isn't surprising, but I was commenting on how they totaled their claims. It's not made clear that none of these ballots belonged to more than one of their flagged categories, and even then pooling minor discrepancies with ones that they classified as critical is just disingenuous, as is their implicit claim of Trump being the default winner. Note that most of the time when I look at this stuff, their narratives fall short without the need to explicitly debunk them.

Now, if you were to explain everything you just stated to one of the true Trump believers, do you think it'd make a difference?

I'm not sure. I saw someone selling t-shirts the other day in front of a grocery store in one of the historically redder cities near me. These were less funny than the others. They said stuff like "Trump 2024, Save America".

Before that it was things like "Joe and the hoe have got to go". I laughed really hard at that one, simply because someone thought that was clever.

Since jk isn't here for meme duty

thisis-how-people-see-you-the-moment-you-say-libtard-34435176.png

Top Bottom
1 2