Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Utter stupidity. You don’t want your tax dollars going to abortion? Well, if I lived in Arizona, I wouldn’t want my tax dollars going to a Trump-hack for an “audit” that turns up nothing except what we already knew.

The amount of bending over millions of people are doing just to placate the ego of one nimrod is stunning. And now people have their own interests tied into those of Trump. I’m not talking other millionaires or politicians, I’m talking everyday people. Your friends, neighbors, family members, co-workers… they all so love Trump that they’ve taken on his insecurity issues as their own. HE can’t accept that he lost, so neither can they. He feels cheated and like it’s beneath him to lose, so they do too.

The damage is done though. Our elections are in doubt. And now, because the GOP is intent on telling us there was “something” wrong in the last election - they can’t say what that something is, of course - they are trying to make it easier to simply throw out results they don’t like. So if they start passing these garbage laws and putting in Trump muppets into positions where they can throw up state and federal crisis’ by simply refusing to work on the honor system by simply counting the votes and certifying them, then why should I trust future elections?

We need to make it easy and quick to validate any questionable elections, but we also maybe need to put a provision in that dissuades candidates on the ballot from going along with frivolous claims. For instance, many of the people crying election fraud were on the ballot with Trump. There is no consequence to lying, so morons like Cancun Cruz or these other mouth breathers are able to play the game any way they like - he can kiss Trump’s arse and suck up to his far-right base of racists and seditionists, while at the same time knowing it’s all a fraud and he will face no real consequences for wasting everyone’s time and tax dollars with this nonsense. If he knew whining about non-existent voter fraud would mean not just Trump would get a do-over, but so would anyone Trump was on the ticket with, maybe he’d think twice.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Can’t make this shit up. Fuck, Trump is stupid.

Don't like turnips on yer dinner plate? Just say turnips are poison!!

This didn't work for my little bro when he was 4. Maybe when Trump turns 4 he'll realize it's BS too.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
PRE 2020 ELECTION

Question: Would you say roughly half the country hates Trump?

Trump supporter: Yes, and because of the bias and lies of mainstream media.

Q: By mainstream media do you mean pretty much anything that isn't Fox, and therefor most of the media?

TS: Yes.

POST 2020 ELECTION.

Q: Do you think roughly half the country who hates Trump driven by a bias of most of the media showed up to vote Trump out of office?

TS: No. That's not possible.

Q: Will you tell us what you've been smoking?

TS: No.

D

Deleted member 215

This whole thing was a complete farce all along as I'm sure many would agree. The fact is there was never going to be any accepted outcome over than "Trump will be reinstated". Claiming that an investigation is about "finding the truth" but knowing that you will only ever accept one outcome is dishonest and disingenuous. Not that they will care. I've already heard countless denials across the internet today.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
This whole thing was a complete farce all along as I'm sure many would agree. The fact is there was never going to be any accepted outcome over than "Trump will be reinstated". Claiming that an investigation is about "finding the truth" but knowing that you will only ever accept one outcome is dishonest and disingenuous. Not that they will care. I've already heard countless denials across the internet today.
If there's one thing we can take away it's that they had to blow Republican money on it, so they basically paid to learn they lost by more. But yeah, their agenda is either they win or you cheated.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
This is the second audit which showed Biden won. Trump himself paid for the other, I believe.

If I was a campaign operative, I would say maybe there was fraud, conducted by the republicans. After all, two Republican-sponsored audits showed that Biden won by even more votes than the official tally.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I just did a search of the Fox News website for any article with the word “Maricopa” in it for the last month. Zilch about this Arizona audit.

If you needed any further confirmation that this “audit” had nothing to do with integrity, and only to get a result of “Trump won” then there you have it. Since the result is not a victory for Trump, right-wing media is pretending that it never happened.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Can’t make this shit up. Fuck, Trump is stupid.

trump pulls turds out of his ass waves it around like he has a peach in his hand. as usual trump hires incompetents and they disappoint him.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Apparently now the faux-audit 2020 recounting circus has moved on to Texas... asking Abbott at just about the last possible moment to arrange for a four-county audit of the 2020 vote for President there. When will it end? Sometime before the 2024 Republican presidential convention, one can hope? I almost feel badly for Republicans trying to make headway with their 2022 congressional race efforts: the former guy is still taking any political news oxygen (and time) right out of the evening TV news cycles.

And so today the Trump lackey governor Abbott essentially shrugged and said sure no problem.

Anyway how stupid is a "forensic audit" anywhere in Texas at this point, since Trump had won all the electoral votes of the state of Texas anyway with a 52% pop vote total statewide and an insurmountable 620k vote margin. Did no one ever tell Donny not to look a gift horse in the mouth?

This is all just about keeping his name in lights. The media and the pols in the states of Trump's interest now are idiots to go along with it by affording him the free coverage.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Because this is a cult and nothing ever phases them, they’ll just say if Biden won by a bigger margin than originally thought, how many counties did PRESIDENT TRUMP win by larger margins than reported? We need more audits to STOP THE STEAL.

Theyre not going to just say “oh wow, guess I was wrong”. They’ll just twist it as proof for their agenda, and move on to the next freak show.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
I just did a search of the Fox News website for any article with the word “Maricopa” in it for the last month. Zilch about this Arizona audit.

If you needed any further confirmation that this “audit” had nothing to do with integrity, and only to get a result of “Trump won” then there you have it. Since the result is not a victory for Trump, right-wing media is pretending that it never happened.

OAN has a story. But don't take that to mean they presented it in the same light as the other stories going around. The didn't even mention that according to this recount (which I still reject even though I'm happy with their numbers), Biden won by even more. Just talked about how more can be done to make things more secure. I skimmed part of the report they showed. They have a whole list of suggestions to make things more secure. And more secure sounds great. But until they can prove that it would fix existing problems, it's just a red herring.

If I told someone they should lock their front door at night to keep them safer, I suspect it wouldn't be hard to find evidence that proves it would increase security. I could demonstrate with real numbers based on real crime stats that there was merit to what I'm saying. If told someone keeping the garage light on will keep them from slipping in the shower, I couldn't provide ANY evidence that supports that statement. But these knuckleheads would just say "But it can't hurt, right? Why are you in favor of shower injuries? What kind of sicko are you? Do you enjoy watching others suffer?"

If someone can show me evidence that voter ID or in-person voting only or whatever else has reduced voter fraud by a meaningful amount in places where it's been tested, I'd be willing to listen. But until I see evidence that there's a serious problem, I don't think we need to start fixing things. Just because a bunch of loons are trying to make an audit that didn't come out as expected look better, doesn't mean their "suggestions" carry any weight. If you can't convince anyone there WAS voting fraud, convince them there COULD BE voter fraud!

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Apparently now the faux-audit 2020 recounting circus has moved on to Texas... asking Abbott at just about the last possible moment to arrange for a four-county audit of the 2020 vote for President there. When will it end? Sometime before the 2024 Republican presidential convention, one can hope? I almost feel badly for Republicans trying to make headway with their 2022 congressional race efforts: the former guy is still taking any political news oxygen (and time) right out of the evening TV news cycles.

And so today the Trump lackey governor Abbott essentially shrugged and said sure no problem.

Anyway how stupid is a "forensic audit" anywhere in Texas at this point, since Trump had won all the electoral votes of the state of Texas anyway with a 52% pop vote total statewide and an insurmountable 620k vote margin. Did no one ever tell Donny not to look a gift horse in the mouth?

This is all just about keeping his name in lights. The media and the pols in the states of Trump's interest now are idiots to go along with it by affording him the free coverage.

This kind of coverage could be good in that it reminds voters that this is the exact shit they are going to pull in 2022. So this isn’t going to be the midterms that Democrats should pass on voting. Leave no doubt who won.

If Democrats successfully revolt against the attempted Republican voting coupe will the GOP admit thier current iteration is a bag of dicks that nobody wants to eat? Where do they go from there since Trump was also a rejection of the traditional party?

Top Bottom
1 2