General Bidet Discussion - the good, the bad and the ugly

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Installed a bidet and now I'm not sure how I've ever lived without one, the experience is eye opening :oops: but you've never felt cleaner.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I had the Maderna trotts for 24 hours. legs felt like rubber by the time my ride home was done. a little slower the last day or two.

Wait. What's this? The moderna vaccine makes people poop?
Hey, you guys want me to tell you more about my bidet? This seems like the opportune time, game changing, you've never felt more clean... it's a shower for your butt without having to take a shower!

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Hey, you guys want me to tell you more about my bidet? This seems like the opportune time, game changing, you've never felt more clean... it's a shower for your butt without having to take a shower!

It's like a cleansing spring rainstorm....IN YOUR CRACK!

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
yep it was a game changer after the vaccine.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I’m intrigued, but I’m also cognizant of the fact that aside from the installation cost (extra plumbing, etc.), the average American bathroom hasn’t been designed with enough space for one.

Re the vaccinations, I think this does need to become a rivalry, Team Moderna vs. Team Pfizer. You know, like Ohio State vs. Michigan, or Browns vs. Steelers.

And neither of us deigns to give the time of day to those Johnson & Johnson pussies.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I’m intrigued, but I’m also cognizant of the fact that aside from the installation cost (extra plumbing, etc.), the average American bathroom hasn’t been designed with enough space for one.

Re the vaccinations, I think this does need to become a rivalry, Team Moderna vs. Team Pfizer. You know, like Ohio State vs. Michigan, or Browns vs. Steelers.

And neither of us deigns to give the time of day to those Johnson & Johnson pussies.
They've made them really inexpensive and easy to install now, mine took all of 10 minutes and only takes up a few inches on the side of the seat.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
They've made them really inexpensive and easy to install now, mine took all of 10 minutes and only takes up a few inches on the side of the seat.
Last week, hubby and I spent two nights at a B&B downtown just because we needed a little getaway. After using the bathroom the first time in the room he asked me “are you ok? Will you last a night without your fancy toilet?” Such a smartass. But it has me spoiled.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Hmm. I was thinking of the full size dedicated ones. I actually didn't know they made them as toilet accessories (or do you have to buy a toilet with one built in?).

Edit: never mind. Just re-read Eric's post.

Last edited:

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
So can we start making comparisons now? This is mine. American Standard with a whole wireless control panel that goes nicely on the wall.

F9B0DE92-AA98-4B61-A78D-DC3FDFF49E46.jpeg

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
had to get one that heated the water or my wife would goose herself. her first attempt on the cold water one was a real eye opener. had to make sure the controls are simple .

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
So can we start making comparisons now? This is mine. American Standard with a whole wireless control panel that goes nicely on the wall.

View attachment 4786
Wow, okay I got questions. Does that panel flip out or do you have to reach behind you to hit the buttons? Also, is is just an attachment (seat) or is the entire toilet? Also, does it blow dry?

Personally, mine's just cold water and hooks into the line, similar to how yours works. My wife isn't really sold on it yet but she seems interested in warm water and all the bells and whistles. We would just have to get an electrician to install the outlet.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Top Bottom
1 2